Hey NT...How do you guys feel when you recieve a gift card?

Man it is TOUGH to get gifts for folks. You all can hit me with the, "Well if you really knew someone you would know." But like myself, what if you are someone or with someone that has their own, is low maintenance, and doesn't really want/need anything. It is hard to find a gift. Maybe you two should just take a trip for a weekend as a collaboration gift.

Man it is TOUGH to get gifts for folks. You all can hit me with the, "Well if you really knew someone you would know." But like myself, what if you are someone or with someone that has their own, is low maintenance, and doesn't really want/need anything. It is hard to find a gift. Maybe you two should just take a trip for a weekend as a collaboration gift.

from family and friends it's cool
from s/o=
ohwell.gif

Depends on who its form...If you dont Know what I like or allready have very Well, or even cant afford it Im HAPPY!
If I know you very welll you should put more though in my gift....

Depends on who its form...If you dont Know what I like or allready have very Well, or even cant afford it Im HAPPY!

Back
Top Bottom