Hey NT...How do you guys feel when you recieve a gift card?

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I got deodorant last year for Christmas. Some view giftcards the way you do OP, but with a gift card you spend it however you want it at that particular establishment. The AE gift cards are the best because the person can spend it however they want ANYWHERE. Everybody ain't got time to go 50leven places to buy specific gifts for each person.

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I got deodorant last year for Christmas. Some view giftcards the way you do OP, but with a gift card you spend it however you want it at that particular establishment. The AE gift cards are the best because the person can spend it however they want ANYWHERE. Everybody ain't got time to go 50leven places to buy specific gifts for each person.

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

^
laugh.gif

I don't mind getting a gift card as long it's a store I go to regularly. I mostly get FTL gift cards.

^
laugh.gif

I don't mind getting a gift card as long it's a store I go to regularly. I mostly get FTL gift cards.

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

Man it is TOUGH to get gifts for folks. You all can hit me with the, "Well if you really knew someone you would know." But like myself, what if you are someone or with someone that has their own, is low maintenance, and doesn't really want/need anything. It is hard to find a gift. Maybe you two should just take a trip for a weekend as a collaboration gift.

Man it is TOUGH to get gifts for folks. You all can hit me with the, "Well if you really knew someone you would know." But like myself, what if you are someone or with someone that has their own, is low maintenance, and doesn't really want/need anything. It is hard to find a gift. Maybe you two should just take a trip for a weekend as a collaboration gift.

Back
Top Bottom