Hey NT...How do you guys feel when you recieve a gift card?

I wouldnt like it regardless of store, assuming its a maximum of 50$. I like expensive thibgs and i wouldnt want to pay the rest ontop of the 50$ or less

I wouldnt like it regardless of store, assuming its a maximum of 50$. I like expensive thibgs and i wouldnt want to pay the rest ontop of the 50$ or less

i love gift cards...especially if its an AMEx or VISA...i feel like i always have money for just in case
laugh.gif

i hold on to gift cards for as long as possible...

hopefully she throws in something else w/it tho...a gc for for SO does seem lazy...

i love gift cards...especially if its an AMEx or VISA...i feel like i always have money for just in case
laugh.gif

hopefully she throws in something else w/it tho...a gc for for SO does seem lazy...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I got deodorant last year for Christmas. Some view giftcards the way you do OP, but with a gift card you spend it however you want it at that particular establishment. The AE gift cards are the best because the person can spend it however they want ANYWHERE. Everybody ain't got time to go 50leven places to buy specific gifts for each person.

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I got deodorant last year for Christmas. Some view giftcards the way you do OP, but with a gift card you spend it however you want it at that particular establishment. The AE gift cards are the best because the person can spend it however they want ANYWHERE. Everybody ain't got time to go 50leven places to buy specific gifts for each person.

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

I get a gift card
and
I'm like

oprah05.gif

Back
Top Bottom