Help me decide quick!! Vol: Gay Club **PICS**

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

no ayo

but ive been 3 times and every time it was cool

way more girls than guys in clubs like that

just remember go as a group and if you take off any article of clothing you are gay

This.

I've been to gay clubs more times than I care to count. Heck, the hottest club night in town is Tuesday at the gay club.

Never once had a problem with dudes trying to get at me. It's the ******s you need watch out for (I learned the hard way).
sick.gif
sick.gif

I bet Vancity74 was giving them a mean tongue game while they were kissing too.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I have like one hour
laugh.gif
this girl that I have none for a minute wants to get at me tonight and she invited me to a gay club with her and her friends. She is so tempting
pimp.gif
. But is this crossing the line. Gay guys already like me enough as it is

And you already know

sick.gif

My bad playa. I was typing mad fast
laugh.gif
dude i made the thread about niketalkers ripping on people for misspelling

this is inexcusable. seriously.

none? none = known? whaaatttttttttt

thats not you typing fast. if you said nown or even kno thatd be fine. NONE? thats a diff word man

Whatever fam, I am beyond educated
laugh.gif
Wait a second....

You used the WRONG word and are criticizing him for not using an apostrophe in his contractions then you proclaim to be beyond educated? You're so far beyond educated that you're debating going to a strip club with a female?

What are you reading? Dude said a gay club. I don't think he would've made this thread if it was a strip club.
Youre right. I meant gay club, typed strip club.

This thread is full of immature guys or a lot of insecure guys. The ones that are telling you not to go to one have obviously never been to one; therefore,they are just talking out of their insecure and ignorant butts. I have gone twice to a gay club and to tell you the truth, they are pretty damn cool. The musicis great, the women are hot, and the drinks are free if you are halfway decent looking. Not everyone that goes to a gay club is gay. There are a lot ofattractive women hanging out with their gay friends and they have great admiration for guys that are not afraid to be around that kind of environment.

Look at it this way: Gay men are known to be a lot more promiscuous than any other sexual orientation. This means that they are more likely to encourage theirfemale friend to sleep with you. But, they will only do so if they like you. So just show up, dance with her, have some drinks with her and her friends, andshe will show you her appreciation.

IMO it would be gay if you ever decided to go in a gay club. I dont care if halle barry asked me to go wit her to that kind of club. Ill have to pass on her.

it looks like she hangs with a lot of gay people....she probably thinks your %!%% and wants to take you there

Stop being so scary. . .if you don't like it leave. If you not dancing with her in the club and having fun dip. I personally wouldn't go cause ATL is*+%% central and I get hit on enough.

So if I'm understanding this, you're asking if you should emasculate yourself in hopes of getting some %++*$?

Sounds like she agrees with the people who already think you act and dress gay and wants to see how far she can push you to the other side...

shes fine as hell...

with that said, if you come back in here and tell us this was all a joke and shes a ******, I will be personally offended

at first i was gonna say yal are full of *!%! but come to think bout it i don't think i could either. the thought of a guy hitting on me just disgusts me.

if op can really smash that then it doesn't matter where they go.

Yeah I didn't end up going and now she is mad a me

"I really wanted you to come with me and now i'm frustrated"

She didn't even say she was mad, she was frustrated. Sexually frustrated maybe? You should post pics of your Colombian gf so we could decide if it wasworth not going.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

She didn't even say she was mad, she was frustrated. Sexually frustrated maybe? You should post pics of your Colombian gf so we could decide if it was worth not going.

She said some things in some other messages

Que?

You should have gone with her. She obviously wanted to chill with a straight dude at the club, because when a chick hangs out with gay dudes,it's the equivalent of "hangin with the girls." Sounds like she's into you, so try to make an effort to chill with her next time.

Back
Top Bottom