Help me decide quick!! Vol: Gay Club **PICS**

Going to a gay club to try and impress the girl that you're trying to smash?

Guys will do anything for the pushy!!!!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Going to a gay club to try and impress the girl that you're trying to smash?

Guys will do anything for the pushy!!!!
im saying..pathetic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

she gonna hit u wit the " it aint no fun if the homies cant have none". u know "once u go gay ur hips start to sway"

laugh.gif
I swear to God, Snoop Dogg's "Ain't No Fun" was playing on my iTunes when I was reading this
laugh.gif

because dude, you should be telling HER where to go, not the other way around

and she should be hanging with your friends, possibly bringing some of her girl friends along to share too.

Originally Posted by infamousod

and she should be hanging with your friends, possibly bringing some of her girl friends along to share too.
Hey man she just be randomly asking me to do things. I'm really not trying to take her out or anything. And she doesn't have girlfriends.If I tell her to get her girls and meet me and my boys at the club those guys are the "girls" she'd be bringin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by infamousod

Hey man she just be randomly asking me to do things. I'm really not trying to take her out or anything. And she doesn't have girlfriends. If I tell her to get her girls and meet me and my boys at the club those guys are the "girls" she'd be bringin
laugh.gif

And she doesn't have girlfriends.

sure she does they just the kinda girls with a mangina

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

she probably started with 1 gay friend, started inviting the straight dudes kicking it to her, and 1 by 1 turned them out lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You better peanut butter together your brown eye so no one can slip in if the horde attacks you.

wow so if you go to a gay club you get to put it down with her ill do it

Originally Posted by uncleo28

You better peanut butter together your brown eye so no one can slip in if the horde attacks you.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I just spit milk everywhere, lol....
Use some Skippy EXTRA chunky super chunk and nothing will break the barrier...

You didn't go?

Man, gay people can, for the most part, tell if another person is gay. If they are not 100% sure, they will not try and hit on you...Just don't wear somegay stuff and they will know you are straight...

People hear "gay bar" and they think that they are gonna walk in and see skin flutes swinging all over and dudes tossin salad on the dancefloor...ridiculous...

Plus, she said she would SHOW them that you are not gay. You would have smashed for SURE.

dont do it man, youll turn gay as soon as you step inside and immedietly get drawn to other men

Back
Top Bottom