Help me decide quick!! Vol: Gay Club **PICS**

She is bad, but thats weird how all her male friends seem to be homosexual. Get it, SL.

More pics of her
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Like dude said earlier, if you don't like it leave. Simple as that. I would see if you n mom can go to an earlier movie though
nerd.gif

dude they gonna gang rape u in the closet. she setting u up. get u all liqoured up drunk. then be like on lets go in this spot where its dark and alone. nextthing u know she strips u down and she says imma drain this the dna outta boy.

then she pulls the switcharoo with one of her male friends. next thing u know u feel the cold callouses of a mans hands bunching ur bbballs. then a fuzzelnavel up against ur stomach. In ur drunkin stupor u will be like oh well hell he been doing it this long. then after that its all game. She will then blackmaleu and say if u dont cake me give me goods all what i want ill tell every one of ur gayscapades

The girl is fine as hell but be careful dude she might lead you on and leave you with a guy.

she probably started with 1 gay friend, started inviting the straight dudes kicking it to her, and 1 by 1 turned them out lol

she gonna hit u wit the " it aint no fun if the homies cant have none". u know "once u go gay ur hips start to sway"

Lol gay bars remind me of Fangtasia... that vampire club in True Blood

It's a trap!

Back
Top Bottom