Help me decide quick!! Vol: Gay Club **PICS**

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn I'm not going, just can't bring myself to do it
Damn man, she's probably gonna think your homophobic now...
I've been to a few with girls it definitely brings out the freak in them.
devil.gif

But trust me gay dudes can usually tell if your straight or not, if your comfortable with your sexuality just take it as a compliment if they hit on you.

Just don't start dancing like this in you'll be fine
2mwfplj.gif

Originally Posted by el cuco

devil.gif

But trust me gay dudes can usually tell if your straight or not, if your comfortable with your sexuality just take it as a compliment if they hit on you.

2mwfplj.gif
My dude hit it on the money.

You should have gone. You'd probably less likely get c-blocked by these guys than a bunch of straight dudes. No competition what-so-ever. As long as youdon't dance like the dudes on Jersey Shore I think you're good.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

IMO it would be gay if you ever decided to go in a gay club. I dont care if halle barry asked me to go wit her to that kind of club. Ill have to pass on her.

How it feels to be closed minded and ignorant?

Yeah I feel bad now, because she really is a cool girl and always trying to get me to hangout. I mean I have known her forever, it's one of those type ofthings. I'm not homophob at all, the situation just seemed wild. She wanted me to roll with her (club is 30 miles away) and then stay at the hotel
smh.gif
withall of her friends. That might have been a bit much.

OP maybe you did a good thing. She looks like she's in to some wild kinky stuff.

think that was a big mistake bro. if you friended the gays shorty would have wanted you even more. you shoulda stayed lurkn son

Yeah I feel bad now, because she really is a cool girl and always trying to get me to hangout. I mean I have known her forever, it's one of those type of things. I'm not homophob at all, the situation just seemed wild. She wanted me to roll with her (club is 30 miles away) and then stay at the hotel
smh.gif
with all of her friends. That might have been a bit much.
You don't have to get into some wild situations. If it starts to get a little hectic, just find a place to sit down, and cool out with a drinkfor a moment. As far as the hotel situation, get a room with her solo next time.

Yeah I feel bad now, because she really is a cool girl and always trying to get me to hangout. I mean I have known her forever, it's one of those type of things. I'm not homophob at all, the situation just seemed wild. She wanted me to roll with her (club is 30 miles away) and then stay at the hotel
smh.gif

Its sad you let NT influence your decision.
Personally, I wouldnt have gone but thats only because I hate having to take chicks out if all I want to do is smash. But the fact that you wanted to go andyou were too insecure to go to a gay club is somethin that should be more of a concern to you.

Why dudes think that every homosexual wants to @@#$ them? Theyll be at a GAY club, theyll have their pick of the litter. You really think they goin to want towaste their time on a hetero?

Doesnt anyone remember any older seasons of The Real World?

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

smh.gif
You don't have to get into some wild situations. If it starts to get a little hectic, just find a place to sit down, and cool out with a drink for a moment. As far as the hotel situation, get a room with her solo next time.

Yeah I def should have thought about it a bit more. It was last minute and I only had like an hour to decide. I just wrote her and said that i'd make it upto her and she said "whatever"
laugh.gif
. She is a snappy girl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

smh.gif

Its sad you let NT influence your decision.
Personally, I wouldnt have gone but thats only because I hate having to take chicks out if all I want to do is smash. But the fact that you wanted to go and you were too insecure to go to a gay club is somethin that should be more of a concern to you.

Why dudes think that every homosexual wants to @@#$ them? Theyll be at a GAY club, theyll have their pick of the litter. You really think they goin to want to waste their time on a hetero?

Doesnt anyone remember any older seasons of The Real World?

Nah dude you're a bit off. It was the overall situation that pushed me away. Like the hotel room etc.

smh.gif
You don't have to get into some wild situations. If it starts to get a little hectic, just find a place to sit down, and cool out with a drink for a moment. As far as the hotel situation, get a room with her solo next time.

Yeah I def should have thought about it a bit more. It was last minute and I only had like an hour to decide. I just wrote her and said that i'd make it up to her and she said "whatever"
laugh.gif
. She is a snappy girl
laugh.gif
The next time you see her in person, just apologize and told her that you're sorry you could not make it. Tell her that you look forward tochillin with her the next time for sure. Or just make a quick phone call and apologize. Saying "I'm sorry" goes a long way.

smh.gif

Yeah I def should have thought about it a bit more. It was last minute and I only had like an hour to decide. I just wrote her and said that i'd make it up to her and she said "whatever"
laugh.gif
. She is a snappy girl
laugh.gif
smh dude....you lost.

Originally Posted by el cuco

devil.gif

2mwfplj.gif

Overall, this is what I'm thinkin'

Be careful. She kinda look like a ****** on the pic quoted above. That would be weak if you had to find out the hard way. Unless you're tryin to belike Mac on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I think she's a ****** who thinks you're gay, and she's tryin to help you come out of thecloset. Good luck, OP.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Be careful. She kinda look like a ****** on the pic quoted above. That would be weak if you had to find out the hard way. Unless you're tryin to be like Mac on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I think she's a ****** who thinks you're gay, and she's tryin to help you come out of the closet. Good luck, OP.

I already know that she's not a ******

That girl is fine as hell...and hopefully you get the guts, but...if not...well...she looks like she'd give it up anyways.

BTW, you lost not staying with her.

I'm going to try again tonight. She said that she might stay at the hotel all weekend so if she does they will def go out. Problem is, she is ignoring meright now
laugh.gif
. I will keep you guys updated.

Back
Top Bottom