Help me decide quick!! Vol: Gay Club **PICS**

I've heard a lot of women to go gay clubs and so it is the best place to meet them. They don't have their guards/attitudes up.

It's a trap, they'll rape you there.

j/k Just go you might get some %#%*% from her

sick.gif

I dont care what nobodys says, Im not goin to a gay club for no chick. If she really wants it she can come through afterwords

the fact that you are so worried leads me to think your gay

are you gay bro?

if so then you should really go and have a great time

If shes doesnt #!!! you when yall get back from this its a failed mission, trust

bro who cares... Man up and go, if you arent gay then why are you worried, and even if you were its a win win then..

Maybe she thought you were gay and just wanted to have another gay friend to introduce to her other gay friends. If you aren't gay then just go and try andsmash her.

Exactly, she thinks you're gay and by inviting you to a gay club that she's doing you a favor.

SON THERE IS NO WAY IN HELLLLLL YOU ARE SMASHING. (her at least)

SHE HANGS OUT WITH ALL GAY DUDES AND IS INVITING YOU TO A GAY CLUB.

SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Maybe she thought you were gay and just wanted to have another gay friend to introduce to her other gay friends. If you aren't gay then just go and try and smash her.
This and don't make any eye contact with any male in there.

Go for it as long as you hold her hand or be on her all th dudes will get the message. Just be expected to be drilled for info by her friends

SMFH.... don't do it man. tell her to come over to your place or you go over their..... either way she hangs with too many gay dudes.

but i think OP is gay, dude is just not saying it, he saying gay dudes love him and saying that he dresses like he is gay. SMFH!!!

but she looks good though
nerd.gif
more pics of her without gay dudes?

Back
Top Bottom