HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I mean not real L's

3some, hey he got his forget them broads
Tasha wanted too much too soon
Blocking, hey he seen the wrong thing
And aint nothing wrong bringing shorty to what he thought was a mixer.

His L's are mental
The feeling hurt because the girls he had a threesome with have done it multiple times
Losin' Tasha to be half-assed honest
Sittin' outside Issa apartements after the threesome
Blockin' Issa on FB for a pic he seen on FB
Takin' his brand new chick to a dinner party where his ex of 5 years and all her friends would be

I don't know if that's an L though...

If he went there by himself, confronted Issa, then left on his own, that's the L. Instead he arrived with a upgrade and plus that's another female Issa had to see with him after NT's and most black men favorite, Tasha.

With that it shows he playing the "ho-role" better, potentially scooped up a franchise player, and improved his life. He's flourishing.
Put this in the aggregate, in the grand scheme of things, if he really wants Issa, he actually won. He upgraded every part of his life like crazy and the next time Issa gets back with him she will value him much more than previously...

The fact that she got sooo upset and dropped that ether lets me know she still got feelings for Lawerence. If he's aware of that (or even cares to want to get back with her) he can get back with her.

He might not have orchestrated it, but the whole situation, on the low, was pretty tactical...

Lawrence has a new job, a new apt with two bedrooms, a new car, a 401K, high quality insurance, getting haircuts on the regular, goes to the gym now, caught multiple new bodies.... where exactly are the L's?

The L this n**** taking is him Drake-ing outside of his ex's house at night, and doing some ho **** like blocking a female on Facebook. There's no W if you're mentally taking L's

Larry's only L is letting his pride get in the way of forgiving Issa. Missing his girlfriend and support system of 5 years isn't a L.

But Larry upgrading his entire life might make for an interesting dynamic next season. Issa is now the bum in the relationship at a stagnant place in her life. I wonder if that's what held together so long. Larry might have enjoyed being cared for by Issa. And Issa deep down could have loved the fact that her man had to lean on her for everything. Now that they've both become more independent in a sense, would they be able to even coexist in a relationship anymore with the roles being drastically different

^

I must have missed it, but he only was "Drake-ing" outside Issa's house once right? Also when did blocking a female on Facebook become bad? He was stalking it in the previous episodes; dude needed to get right because he looked like he was obsessed.

I don't know if that's an L though...

If he went there by himself, confronted Issa, then left on his own, that's the L. Instead he arrived with a upgrade and plus that's another female Issa had to see with him after NT's and most black men favorite, Tasha.

With that it shows he playing the "ho-role" better, potentially scooped up a franchise player, and improved his life. He's flourishing.
Put this in the aggregate, in the grand scheme of things, if he really wants Issa, he actually won. He upgraded every part of his life like crazy and the next time Issa gets back with him she will value him much more than previously...

The fact that she got sooo upset and dropped that ether lets me know she still got feelings for Lawerence. If he's aware of that (or even cares to want to get back with her) he can get back with her.

He might not have orchestrated it, but the whole situation, on the low, was pretty tactical...

Exactly

Larry's only L is letting his pride get in the way of forgiving Issa. Missing his girlfriend and support system of 5 years isn't a L.

But Larry upgrading his entire life might make for an interesting dynamic next season. Issa is now the bum in the relationship at a stagnant place in her life. I wonder if that's what held together so long. Larry might have enjoyed being cared for by Issa. And Issa deep down could have loved the fact that her man had to lean on her for everything. Now that they've both become more independent in a sense, would they be able to even coexist in a relationship anymore with the roles being drastically different

letting his pride get in the way of forgiving her for cheating? :lol: foh. cancel that ***** get another like nino.

:rofl:

Oh I'm not condoning Issa's cheating but Larry still loves that *** and wants to forgive her. That's clear as day.

:rofl:

Oh I'm not condoning Issa's cheating but Larry still loves that *** and wants to forgive her. That's clear as day.

watch we find out he actually was willing to give Issa another chance but Molly flipped the script playing telephone. Then his final straw of being hurt was seeing issa in that pic talking to Daniel and that was when he blocked her.

I still don't get how Issa turned what happened with Daniel into a fight. So bizarre. What did she expect lol. Anyway it was an accident.

Obviously she was just mad at life and using that event as an excuse. Hopefully. This whole dilemma is corny to me.

The second season story lines kind of suck. The whole swinger thing or whatever is such a stupid story.

And I can't believe I'm actually watching this show.

I still don't get how Issa turned what happened with Daniel into a fight. So bizarre. What did she expect lol. Anyway it was an accident.

Obviously she was just mad at life and using that event as an excuse. Hopefully. This whole dilemma is corny to me.

The second season story lines kind of suck. The whole swinger thing or whatever is such a stupid story.

And I can't believe I'm actually watching this show.

It's because you're a rational human.

IMG_1469.GIF
IMG_1468.GIF
I laughed hard at her you blocked me rap :rofl:

Every line ending with the nnwore :lol:

Also I like how now when Molly and Issa be talking and it gets heated they end their sentences with Malibu to remember they almost ended their friendship.

Either Molly or Issa gettin' pregnant would ruin the show. Kelly will prob get pregnant before all of em, or the other friend

nah, molly gets preggo and then Freq tells her not to keep it. then she finds out there is no open marriage swag. No way dude threw a rubber on for that bathroom sex.

End of the finale gonna be her saying i'm late.

I'm thinkin' with next season in mind. I don't wanna see either of them pregnant and debating an abortion. That would make Dro the most hated dude on the show, releasin' the heat from Dan the Man and L-Boogie. Yea, let light brite take the fall

And I'm not one to wholly subscribe to that "beta/alpha male" nonsense....

But all of Issa's friends seemed to have a certain type of guy as their companion at the dinner party.

Them boys was all soft....and seemed very controllable. Lawrence included

Back
Top Bottom