HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lmao idk bro

The writers are hoing Lawrence to appease the female crowd. They know damn well even the nerdiest of dudes would be beating cheeks and not thinking twice.

Molly is a real life person. Just coocoo in the head :lol:

What's Indian Alicia Keys real name?
Need to google full body pics.

jasmine kaur.

She was in Ender's Game.

MV5BMTQyOTk5NDczNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzkwNjA4MjE@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

Lmao idk bro

The writers are hoing Lawrence to appease the female crowd. They know damn well even the nerdiest of dudes would be beating cheeks and not thinking twice.

Molly is a real life person. Just coocoo in the head :lol:

True lol

Funniest, most ironic, mental gymnastics **** Issa had to pull was how she had to defend Daniel after trashing him :lol:

Issa 'You so f'n disrespectful Daniel'

Issa 'He's so f'n disrespectful Molly'

Lo 'And I bet he's f'n disrespectful to you'

Issa ' Yea well..What about Woop Woop?'

I just don't understand where Lawrence is losing. Job, chicks falling in his lap, kicks (LOL), freedom, etc. Feelings for issa is understandable esp being in a real long term relationship no matter how it ended...other than that where are these L's?

The little nah mmhmm for weird sounding food was def some black **** :lol:.

And Issa's wardrobe sucks, she really can't put it together. Shout to cam on that shirt but it was wack.

crazy. i gave her hellllllla props for kicking it at the crib with the long sleeve pink mink cam shirt. so random and dope. all her other gear foo foo tho.

I just don't understand where Lawrence is losing. Job, chicks falling in his lap, kicks (LOL), freedom, etc. Feelings for issa is understandable esp being in a real long term relationship no matter how it ended...other than that where are these L's?

His L's are mental
The feeling hurt because the girls he had a threesome with have done it multiple times
Losin' Tasha to be half-assed honest
Sittin' outside Issa apartements after the threesome
Blockin' Issa on FB for a pic he seen on FB
Takin' his brand new chick to a dinner party where his ex of 5 years and all her friends would be

His L's are mental
The feeling hurt because the girls he had a threesome with have done it multiple times
Takin' his brand new chick to a dinner party where his ex of 5 years and all her friends would be

He did better than Issa. She went to shorty job off of seeing her on Instagram

He did better than Issa. She went to shorty job off of seeing her on Instagram

True, He didn't have to do that cause he seen Daniel already at the party last season. And Issa ain't block him on FB he blocked her. That's some hurt ish

You spend a full season gassing up wanting to be a ho and playing dudes and keeping a hotation and giving up p and getting d whenever you want...then one dude busts in your face and another calls you a ho and all of a sudden you June ****in Cleaver. Guarantee she utters the words 'it's not fair' next week.

Both of em fakin' tho. Both trying to find themselves without the other fumblin' around rackin' up L after L.

Lawrence lookin' like a clumsy clueless a-hole & Issa lookin' like a clumsy skeezer

His L's are mental

Lawrence has a new job, a new apt with two bedrooms, a new car, a 401K, high quality insurance, getting haircuts on the regular, goes to the gym now, caught multiple new bodies.... where exactly are the L's?

That's what I'm sayin. Those feelings he's having are normal (parked by the crib contemplating, blocking etc). I've been in a separation (back together now for years), during which my freedom got me buns (yes I'm faithful and joints were waiting for me to break free, fr), job uptick, etc. etc. Took about a year but I was missing her total package and comfortability. I don't think he's losing in anyway other than missing issa. That last argument tho.....they love each other but definitely don't like each other right now

Back
Top Bottom