HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

The little nah mmhmm for weird sounding food was def some black **** :lol:.

And Issa's wardrobe sucks, she really can't put it together. Shout to cam on that shirt but it was wack.

They setting up a Lil Rel situation in which Molly will inevitably f*** up

Principal Gaines looked at Freida with the disgust of all our ancestors :rofl:

The phone call with Daniel is just typical woman bs in which she can't express how she truly feels and completely lashed out for no reason whatsoever, and the guy playing the role of havimg to apologize when nothing was wrong. With that said, Daniel was dumb for saying that "now we're even mess "

Kelly the most improved player of the season

Wasn't feeling Issas meltdown at the end.
This!!!

Danei shouldnt have apoligized.. i aint ever gona poligize in that situation..lol

I just joined the insecure Facebook group and these black women on there have the craziest expectations. Issa is never wrong everyone is team Daniel over there.

I think some of ya taking this **** a little too serious.

Personally I'm happy to see a main stream show from the perspective of a black woman. An often overlooked group in society.
So I'm not going to now knock it for being from a women's perspective.

Show is solid.
Don't know how Lawrence able to rack up so many Ws.

Issa and Lawrence and made for each other. Walking awkward Ls.

Random but :emoji_clap: to whoever said Kelly got Ray Allen legs. :lol:

Honestly first thing I saw when someone posted that pic pages back. ***** the type to take all the 45s in the gym to hit leg presses and ****.

Issathe character is such a terrible person. No man worth anything would be willing to put up with her disrespect.

Lawrence is just...blah when it comes to women like he has no clue what he's doing. Cuz he's nice looking I expect more from him but some guys just don't have it in them. Why would he let that girl invite herself to the dinner party and why the hell did she invite herself? Who does that? We can cancel or I could go with you and make it awkward. Just meet him after.

Even if Dro's ugly *** is in an open relationship its messy of him and Molly to be ******* each other cuz they are part of the same group of friends and I'm sure that's just too close for comfort for his wife.

Larry trying to turn an W into an L again!

Issa soul was crushed after that verbal sparring session with Larry.

Mollys character would have been more believable if she wasn't so ugly; she is at HOF levels of whoredom now.

Kelly stay providing the Lulz

Facebook group? Come on man.

mjlol.png

I think some of ya taking this **** a little too serious.

Personally I'm happy to see a main stream show from the perspective of a black woman. An often overlooked group in society.
So I'm not going to now knock it for being from a women's perspective.

Show is solid.
Don't know how Lawrence able to rack up so many Ws.
I actually agree. Some of these replies im reading you'd think this show was expected to be great from the jump. Like we not only 2 seasons in
Treating Issa like she Shonda and got a dozen hit shows under her belt.

I think it was Foam who said it before but I think the show is too real in a lot of areas and yall just hate seeing it go down on tv.

If Molly was smart (or even cared anymore :lol: ) she would've had Issa or her fat friend try to bring it up in a one on one convo on some what's new with you tip.

Like mention how Dro was looking real loose on the dance floor with some chick and I wanted to let you know and see how she reacts.

Last edited:
I actually agree. Some of these replies im reading you'd think this show was expected to be great from the jump. Like we not only 2 seasons in
Treating Issa like she Shonda and got a dozen hit shows under her belt.

I think it was Foam who said it before but I think the show is too real in a lot of areas and yall just hate seeing it go down on tv.

Yep. Just do a Twitter search. A ton of people feel like they're being hit below the belt cause they see themselves being portrayed on tv :lol:

I've never liked anything about Issa, but every women loves her. :lol: :smh:
It's obvious Candace doesn't know she's in an open marriage.
I like Lawrence's new girl, but you know he's gonna mess that up and they'll be broken up by next episode

Bruh he told her to hang back a bit after smashing, she doesn't know.

Yeah but let's also be realistic. Even in an open relationship, your woman ain't gonna be happy with you smashin another broad sitting at the same table with you in the bathroom quickly. That's hella disrespectful even if you're in an open marriage.

I still doubt his wife knows....but regardless...he was always gonna tell her to hang back a bit

Back
Top Bottom