HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lawrence won!!!!

No more dro hate will be tolerated. Son smashed molly with his wife sitting at the table. FINESSE!! fixed the blazer like ghost and kept it movin damn lmao

So you brag about having a "***-tation" but get hurt when someone calls you a ***...gotcha

Sounds like the avg woman today
Lawrence new chick is fiya!!!!!

Flames!! Baddest joint he's had.

Molly achieved a new level of thottery wow

Also s/o to them for playing that new amir obe!! Straight flames best song on his tape

I hope Lawrence stays wit Her Alicia Keys. Upgrade from all the work he's had so far.

Lawrence flourishing out here but eventually he's going to probably take a huge L. I feel like he's going to eventually shoot himself in the foot; that's been a consistent thing from him.

After the following **** ups he still is winning with Ms Keys:

He told her he didn't know what they were

He was planning to delay or skip drinks with her for a birthday dinner that he knew Issa was going to be and didn't invite her

Not properly introducing Ms Keys to
everyone (that's tough because he wasn't ready for the actual moment of seeing Issa)

Leaving her to talk to Issa

Clearly still emotionally affected by Issa

And STILL she wanted to have drinks with him and he probably smashed.
All while catching a much needed W

"I ain't get no Woot Woot on my phone" :lol:

This **** had me howling :rofl:

They were both letting them haymakers fly. The whole dinner party was awkward, tense gold.

This ___ Daniel was an idiot for getting that line off. You could see the moment he knew he ****ed up on his face, and son just decided to double-down on the stupidity :lol:

This principal :rofl: "Coming at me on some all live matters tip" :lol: "Girl calm down, aint nobody died." :rofl: **** that white girl though.

The stonefaces he gave her before the "Girl calm down, ain't nobody died" and when Frieda tried to interject were hilarious :lol:

They setting up a Lil Rel situation in which Molly will inevitably f*** up

Principal Gaines looked at Freida with the disgust of all our ancestors :rofl:

The phone call with Daniel is just typical woman bs in which she can't express how she truly feels and completely lashed out for no reason whatsoever, and the guy playing the role of havimg to apologize when nothing was wrong. With that said, Daniel was dumb for saying that "now we're even mess "

Kelly the most improved player of the season

Wasn't feeling Issas meltdown at the end.

Last edited:
Dudes were just going for that predictable reveal :lol:

Unless I missed something his wife still don't know he smashing Molly and would she even be cool with him smashing her in the bathroom while she a few ft away? :nerd:

I'm buggin'

I haven't seen the episode yet. Out on vacation.

I just figured, everything went well because Team No Dre would of been all in this thread.l posting "I told you so.."

So Molly got smutted out in the bathroom while the wife is out in the field :lol:

Hahahahaha

Lawrence is the I'm a good guy, who's secretly not kinda guy who aint got s*** going for himself.

Tried to look up Lawrence new girl yesterday so I could see full body pics of shorty.
Kinda fire from what I see on the show but I'm looking for full body/feet pics.

And not eem surprised at all that dudes feel no sympathy for them little Hispanic cats not getting the support they need.

Principal is straight lulz though.

Don't rly understand this new promo where they basically saying Issa ain't doing nothing wit her life. Besides Molly they're all at a standstill​

Tried to look up Lawrence new girl yesterday so I could see full body pics of shorty.
Kinda fire from what I see on the show but I'm looking for full body/feet pics.

I googled her and see pics of various cute Indian women :lol:

And boring *** Mia Khalifa

I can't get over how wack this season is. I barely laugh, so many story lines are boring. They really need to cut Lawrence for season 3. He's dumb trash.

A proper ballerific post has to contain 2 out of the following 3.

1. The word "trash"
2. "Hahahahahah"
3. ****

Issa's mirror moments are funny as hell. I still think about that first one when she was like "You want this Nani!! Take it!!" Lol

4. Wack

I can't get over how wack this season is. I barely laugh, so many story lines are boring. They really need to cut Lawrence for season 3. He's dumb trash.

Clock work

Dudes were just going for that predictable reveal :lol:

Unless I missed something his wife still don't know he smashing Molly and would she even be cool with him smashing her in the bathroom while she a few ft away? :nerd:

Bruh he told her to hang back a bit after smashing, she doesn't know.

Back
Top Bottom