HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

"I ain't get no woop woop on my phone" :lol:

Lawrence and Dro like the complete opposite of each other. Lawrence walking around on egg shells with his current and ex (who he did nothing wrong to). Dro sitting at the table with his wife and side piece not giving a ****.

Man, woman really know how to cut you deep. :lol:

Issa is crazy annoying right now.

Yeah you'd think she was the one that got cheated on.

Gotta leave that thot life to Molly cuz she ain't about it.

Looks like ole boy from Chicago about to get them Molly yambs in the finale next week. :emoji_eyes:

Derek and ol girl are that classic extra couple. Girlfriend is crazy annoying and Why the hell would she invite Lawerence anyway. Smh.

My man Lawerence still out here making rookie mistakes.

Yo she had me so gotdamn pissed on the phone with ol boy. So damn immature.

Molly lost as usual.

Love Lawerence new chick.

Issa so goofy man, she's a highly unlikeable character right now :lol: and the nerve of her to make a dig at Lawrence's start up company, that was foul

Sucks that Lawrence's new chick may catch some shrapnel since Lawrence is shown back at Dune's in the previews.

On top of Issa's L at the party, her rent is increasing :rofl:

This principal :rofl: "Coming at me on some all live matters tip" :lol: "Girl calm down, aint nobody died." :rofl: **** that white girl though.

Knowing who was friends with who, Derek and Tiffany foul for inviting Lawrence.

Dro's wife fine :evil:

"Must've been a sale on denim" :lol:

This ***** Dro like let me **** Mol real quick tonget her mind right and keep her in check with what I want.

Let me find out next season they gonna hook Molly up with Lil Rel Howery :lol:

Lawrence ain't got no finesse at all. He shoulda walked straight in with Alicia Keys like "This is ol girl, ol girl this is everybody" sat down and chilled. Then that lil conversation with the people across from him... All he had to say was "I met Derek a few years out and we been cool since".

I was rooting for him at first but it's just much goofiness.

Another cameo from Awkward Black Girl. Dude at the table talking to Lawrence was the the nerdy dude Issa worked with. I think she slept with him in ABG.

I hope Lawrence stays with Alicia Keys. Upgrade from all the work he's had so far.

Lawrence flourishing out here but eventually he's going to probably take a huge L. I feel like he's going to eventually shoot himself in the foot; that's been a consistent thing from him.

After the following **** ups he still is winning with Ms Keys:

He told her he didn't know what they were

He was planning to delay or skip drinks with her for a birthday dinner that he knew Issa was going to be and didn't invite her

Not properly introducing Ms Keys to
everyone (that's tough because he wasn't ready for the actual moment of seeing Issa)

Leaving her to talk to Issa

Clearly still emotionally affected by Issa

And STILL she wanted to have drinks with him and he probably smashed.

Last edited:
So much displaced anger taken out on Daniel. SUCH A SHAME!! I was totally Team Daniel all the way and Issa won't ****ing give him a chance.
Displaced anger?

I totally saw where that was going when he stupidly said now we're even. He made that convo go left after patching it up :lol:

And I'm thinking like did Issa **** on you and I missed it in an ep? She said she felt embarrassed and she played you once after smashing (nevermind the fact that she's currently playing by making you a part of her roster when you clearly want something serious) so how does that equate to nutting in her face?

Dudes were just going for that predictable reveal :lol:

Unless I missed something his wife still don't know he smashing Molly and would she even be cool with him smashing her in the bathroom while she a few ft away? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom