HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

:lol: Thing is I don't even think son is supposed to come across shady intentionally, he's just that bad of an actor.

I don't hate him, but I can't help but see those stupid hot potato mouth movements from 2K when I hear his voice.

how Issa got no Messican friends tho?

they put on a Dominican and Ecuadorean on the show before a Messican. I'm outraged.

Where's H2H to makes sense of this? :smh:

semi srs

lol who cares that he's lightskin bruh? anybody mention him being lightskin besides his fanclub?

Who hated on him being tall either? you're reaching. You lightskin b?

he just comes off greasy. fake cool and smooth. i dont hate him though. he just may be kind of shady. if he really is everything he says, cool.

regardless, molly is the one at fault here, not him. molly annoying af.
You seem kind of angry there big fella

I think this week we gonna see taht dros wife really never said they were in an open marriage lol

Just saw the episode and cot damn Issa's desperation is despicable :sick::sick: :rofl:

When Issa got skeeted on I damn near spit my drink out. :rofl:
The way she been setting that thang out and getting curved is hilarious for some reason. Daniel obviously loves her so his simping is expected, but the way the OG from the dating app curved her was embarrassing. Son wanted no parts of that.

Lawrence better hop on the co worker asap. Shorty is attractive

issa carpool
had me dying
specially u could tell her eye was still looking messed up from that pop shot
only thing about my wife not being black is having to explain stuff like that
i was :rofl: at the issa carpool line
but my girl was like huh whats so funny.
she eventually got it when i reminded her of all that issa meme stuff
but just me having to explain stuff like that sometimes is a drag
even though i know thats stupid
for me to feel like that

Took me forever to post this
IMG_20170829_163833.jpg

Did we discuss the "Can you change it to a black station?" question from ol girl in the uber?

Did we discuss the "Can you change it to a black station?" question from ol girl in the uber?
nah
we let it slide
to much other funny **** happened in this episode
to worry bout some white girl want to listen to "black folks music"

:lol: Thing is I don't even think son is supposed to come across shady intentionally, he's just that bad of an actor.

I don't hate him, but I can't help but see those stupid hot potato mouth movements from 2K when I hear his voice.

Dude sounds like he's reading his lines off a teleprompter.

nah
we let it slide
to much other funny **** happened in this episode
to worry bout some white girl want to listen to "black folks music"

Considering all the high emotions and frustration Issa shoulda went off on her just to get that energy out of her
Also, don't know if y'all caught it but uber driver had a dude in the front and Issa and ol girl in the back then said he had one more person to pick up. They was about to be packed 5 tight in that lil mazda

Back
Top Bottom