HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I almost feel like Issa's telling him to act like that :lol: like I want you to intentionally come off like a try hard. it's hilarious to me at this point
Basically. At first i was like damn this dude can't act at all but now it's pretty funny

Yall acting like Dro chased her, she literally put it on his lap. One of the main reasons I'm pretty sure dude aint lying, fam is legit casual bout everything

Yall acting like Dro chased her, she literally put it on his lap. One of the main reasons I'm pretty sure dude aint lying, fam is legit casual bout everything
bruh he did :lol:
ran right after her
when she stormed out her moms house

:lol: He did chase her. Tried to spit at her a few times before that. That's how chicks you gotta pursue works, keep it going till right place, right time. Freq ain't slick.

Molly is going to get exposed as a homewrecker. Simultaneously Issa is going to find out Lawrence never told Molly he waa completely done. Molly going to run to Issa for comfort and end up catching a right hook to the chin!

Sounds about right honestly.

Man dro aint chase chase dawgs

He gave her the whoopty whoop story early. She said pass. He said cool. He aint mention it again. Thats the homie. He chased her because he saw she was upset and her weak *** date was on some beta steeze. He even said thank you when freq said I got her. He aint chase to smash. But of course the opportunity was there. Shes emotional and hes available. But he wasnt that thirsty at least at that moment.

He aint have to try at all. It was mad easy getting that bird brain to collapse on her frail *** convictions.

Dro texted Molly if she wanted company that first night he told her about this supposed open marriage. He might not have broken a sweat chasin' but he chased

Dro is ok to me. Like yall never met a dude who tries to be cool and smooth all the time. At least I have. Whether that's just who he is or not

I feel like Issa just been over the top with this "ho" phase...and her slang is just cringe at times....love that shes so awkward tho lol

We need more Kelly...shes hilarious

Molly will forever be second place to the wife...did they ever say why she stopped going to therapy?

Issa a ***. An awkward one at that. The Spanish Professor was trying to treat her more than that and she just wanted the pipe. When her neighbour curved her, she caught feels. She's out here awkwardly trying to be a full on thot when it just doesn't fit her. She cheated on one cat and then thinks she's about that life.

I wouldn't call Molly stuck up, but she's not too far from it. Shorty was living in a fantasy land and when she found out there was some turbulence in her parent's marriage, her fantasy became tainted and she tossed out all login and common sense.

Issa wrap ...Only 2 episodes left for this season, didn't really accomplish anything except the fact that Issa and Lawrence is not getting back together this season.

I find it crazy that they took away the one person that made male viewers somewhat interested in the show. Issa know darn well Tasha was eye candy for us males. Her and the production team need to think about us more even though it's a show with a majority female fan base.

Tasha helps, but Lawrence and Issa's ex boyfriend(can't think of his name off top) are characters for males to relate to.

I find it crazy that they took away the one person that made male viewers somewhat interested in the show. Issa know darn well Tasha was eye candy for us males. Her and the production team need to think about us more even though it's a show with a majority female fan base.

Yes. Bring her fine *** back.

lol who cares that he's lightskin bruh? anybody mention him being lightskin besides his fanclub?

Who hated on him being tall either? you're reaching. You lightskin b?

he just comes off greasy. fake cool and smooth. i dont hate him though. he just may be kind of shady. if he really is everything he says, cool.

regardless, molly is the one at fault here, not him. molly annoying af.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom