HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

IMG_1447.PNG

Who you think we'll see throw hands first- Issa or Lawrence?

I thought Issa was going to throw w rando, or maybe w Tiffany next week

Lawrence if / when he runs into Daniel

MJWIZ always coming through.
Indian bae fire.
Her accent sound like she lived in the hood her whole life.

Ya'll gassing his co worker.

Storyline with Dro should be over this season after the text she sent him. That way the finale can be her and Lil Rel.

I like start-up bae because she has that dry sense of humor like when she and Larry were clowning each other's aps or how she straight up called herself "that one random girl who showed up".

I wonder if she has good taste in music though (since obviously everyone on this show does).

Issa really hit her lowest of low this episode and had a break. She gonna be made when she gotta clean up in the morning.

Molly.... I still think Dro is doing something foul. Yeah he might be in a open relationship but his wife cool with him hitting childhood best friends?

L-Boog. You knew damn well you shouldn't have went to that party especially with a new chick. I swear this ***** don't think for ****

Displaced anger?

I totally saw where that was going when he stupidly said now we're even. He made that convo go left after patching it up :lol:

And I'm thinking like did Issa **** on you and I missed it in an ep? She said she felt embarrassed and she played you once after smashing (nevermind the fact that she's currently playing by making you a part of her roster when you clearly want something serious) so how does that equate to nutting in her face?

Convo started in left because he had to apologize for having an orgasm at the end of the BJ. Agreed he should have shuttup but that convo was terrible from the jump.

And he was talking about Issa calling him an itch she needed to scratch in the first season.

Where all y'all Team Anti-Dro *** *****s at, talking about hes lying :lol:

He might not be lying. Still not convinced tho.

Ya'll gassing his co worker.

As usual

Back
Top Bottom