HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

lawrence also hit issa with that indirect ether when he said daniel respects her or is a gentleman or something

like she ended up championing the dude who ****** on her face and shes mad at to her ex :lol:

IMG_1457.JPG

I'm convinced Dros wife doesn't know.

I kinda feel like she does know based solely on how awkward it was when Dro left her and Molly alone to get her another drink. My wife said that she may think something is going on between them but not sure yet.

Either way, I feel like he's lying but he could actually be telling the truth. He's playing this VERY well.

I like Lawrence's new girl, but you know he's gonna mess that up and they'll be broken up by next episode

She'll last till the next season. And Lawrence or her will leave that company. Prob Lawrence

We being realistic, most guys gon tell the girl to kick back for a minute in that occasion

That's pretty much what I said.

He was always gonna tell her to hang back for a minute. Cause open marriage or not, that stunt is wild disrespectful

Why do Kelly and her man look like they could be brother and sister :rofl:

And Lawrence's new chick reminds me of Alicia Keys .....I think it's the voice and her laid back low key vibe.

Yeah but let's also be realistic. Even in an open relationship, your woman ain't gonna be happy with you smashin another broad sitting at the same table with you in the bathroom quickly. That's hella disrespectful even if you're in an open marriage.

I still doubt his wife knows....but regardless...he was always gonna tell her to hang back a bit
True.
Nah, this show is too real. Hitting too close to home for some :lol:

:lol: I think that's where some of the "hate" comes from.

I can't hate on the show because I get to read takes like this.

http://soultrygoddess.com/index.php/2017/09/04/hbo-insecure-hella-disrespectful-s2e7/

Even just from hearing the show through third parties I know this is clown **** :rofl:

I never understood why people always leave the person who always had their back. The one that held them down while they were in need.

I feel your pain Issa, I do.

man...what?!? You feel Issa the cheater's pain? I see you smh. Ol girl a mess

Back
Top Bottom