HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I liked this episode. Very subtle, alot can be gleened from her conversation with the older dude in the car and her interaction with that bridal party. Every show needs episodes like this. I will agree that this season has been kinda slow overall, though. This isn't an action show so I'm not expecting shootouts and double-crosses but I do expect the plot to move forward.

The plot is moving. Issa is more confident than she was before in her self. That talk with her Mom did a lot for her. That boost she got from the bridal party about her job is something she rarely gets from her friendship circle. Also her not calling some boo and calling her mom is growth on her part.

Last edited:
Great episode. There was definitely a connection and signs pointing Issa to her true support system (for some it can be our parents).

From her helping the pregnant lady, to giving the stranger a ride to his sons house...I’m glad she realized she would always have a foundation at home.

A1BF4AB0-4194-452B-8F05-8EFECB2E5AD6.gif

Great episode. There was definitely a connection and signs pointing Issa to her true support system (for some it can be our parents).

From her helping the pregnant lady, to giving the stranger a ride to his sons house...I’m glad she realized she would always have a foundation at home.
It definitely took her getting effed over one more time before she went over to her parents

#BankBae
L-dawg fumbled the hell out of that real talk. Like you went from smashing bank bae to hitting randoms and getting burnt :smh:

^i watched the preview for that this morning. Said hmmm nooope....
Anybody seen her other one wit the little girl from from black ish?
I’m like is these the 2 movies that took time away from insecure?? Not the best looks

Another painful episode to get through. Why the **** would Molly get a whole episode?

About to watch the after show so I can hear the thought behind this ****.

I hate watching Molly do anything sexual ever since she said she’s a virgin.

Lawrence directed this episode, makes sense now.

Back
Top Bottom