HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

This season is buns so far.

We're halfway through the season and it's nothing but predictable filler. This slow burn storyline mixed with short episodes, just don't mesh well.

That Thanksgiving episode had maaaad potential for comedy...instead everybody just did their own thing and used social media. I would've LOVED to see Issa and her brother act shady with the twins.

Not into hwite hwomen but to each their own.

Molly was right and wrong at the same time about not asking Andrew. I think it is very valid to want to separate your friend's business venture from your relationship. However, I don't think that would've been enough to stop her asking if she and Issa were cool.

They got Coleman “The Sloth” from the jersey on here....WOOW 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

114ECCA4-595F-4B4E-BFB7-511D005E4BC0.jpeg

This episode was entertaining, best one this season even tho that’s not saying much.

Kelli always delivers and an appearance from Thug Yoda always good money.

Issa got her own label now, she can probably start a successful festival in real life because the music is always good money.

:rofl: Once the block party started.

Fam aint trying to hold no table legs, Kelly :rofl: That accent talking about she from Poppycock, England.

This ***** dont know his U.S. branches of gov. :lol: This dude Aminè. Shooting arrows yelling Kobe :lol:

The fake news reporter :lol:

Clearly they skipped over from when Issa lost the main act and then all of a sudden got SiR and Vince Staples. The reveal that she went to Nathan to get Andrew's help shouldn't have been an issue.

The return of this blood ***** :rofl: :rofl: Lesbian bouple. Never gets old.

Molly is a bitter *****. She talking about boundaries she set when Issa went out of her way to not include her.

If they keep her around its really only to make Issa look good in comparison.

Last edited:
:rofl: Once the block party started.

Fam aint trying to hold no table legs, Kelly :rofl: That accent talking about she from Poppycock, England.

This ***** dont know his U.S. branches of gov. :lol: This dude Aminè. Shooting arrows yelling Kobe :lol:

The fake news reporter :lol:

Clearly they skipped over from when Issa lost the main act and then all of a sudden got SiR. The reveal that she went to Nathan to get Andrew's help shouldn't have been an issue.

The return of this blood ***** :rofl: :rofl: Lesbian bouple. Never gets old.

Molly is a bitter *****. She talking about boundaries she set when Issa went out of her way to not include her.

If they keep her around its really only to make Issa look good in comparison.
She wasn't worried about boundaries when she told Nathan that he couldn't see Issa when they bumped into each other.

Best episode of the season. I was into it and I was laughing. Fight at the end felt real forced though, could have done it better. Besides that dumb ****, I loved it.

Yo when the bringing Daniel back
I for sure
thought he was gonna be an act at the block party
Guy been washed since he effed the money up with that beat selection.

Best episode of the season. I was into it and I was laughing. Fight at the end felt real forced though, could have done it better. Besides that dumb ****, I loved it.

Issa should've ran the fade on Molly for running up on her like that.Molly got everything but still finds ways to ish on people and their lives.

I liked how real life hit them when they thought they was gonna throw hands.

The line was literally a woman saying "She got a gun!"

Yo when the bringing Daniel back
I for sure
thought he was gonna be an act at the block party
I thought he was gonna be the one to bail out Issa for the block party. Revealing he producers for a known rapper.

Then him being back in the mix with newly single Lawrence would create that same triangle.

Looks like Nathan may be back in the mix for a while.

Back
Top Bottom