HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Yeah Starz used to drop Power the night before, HBO drops theirs after it airs. Actually I take issue with that too, they used to atleast put them up in the app the same time the show aired, now they don't do that anymore.

That pool convo was something else. Molly ****** it up by saying Andrew was "different".

Look like we getting an all Lawrence ep next week.

He's saying he wishes HBO would make the episodes available at 12 AM SUNDAY
Oh.

He bugging :lol:

HBO aint on that wave. They only do that on certain holidays and the Superbowl.

They aint Showtime.

Yeah Starz used to drop Power the night before, HBO drops theirs after it airs. Actually I take issue with that too, they used to atleast put them up in the app the same time the show aired, now they don't do that anymore.

I can understand not dropping new episodes at midnight for big, popular shows like Game of Thrones but cmon, Unsecure ain't GoT. Nobody is tryna run on twitter to spoil Insecure episodes. Just drop these at midnight and be done with it.

I haven’t watched the last episode but after the way last week ended it was sooooo obvious this episode was gonna be filmed from Molly’s perspective....now they pulling tactics from The Walking Dead....TRASH..

And her selfish *** brought new lingerie and expected Andrew to eat her ***. Meanwhile he brings all these new toys. She gotta do better on every dept.

I can understand not dropping new episodes at midnight for big, popular shows like Game of Thrones but cmon, Unsecure ain't GoT. Nobody is tryna run on twitter to spoil Insecure episodes. Just drop these at midnight and be done with it.
Nah, its not how they operate.

Starz and Showtime value on demand views. They count that closer to ratings when they make decisions to renew shows. That's taken in to consideration.

HBO's primetime Sunday slots always do #s. They mainly focus on the live ratings and they don't put stuff up early on demand so it doesn't hurt the live ratings. Insecure isn't GoT but they do huge #s when new episodes air. Check black twitter during real time when Insecure airs and right after it ends. Always big conversation about what went on that at times can trend. So that speaks for itself.

If Insecure wasn't big and only had a niche audience it would air Friday nights along with shows like High Maintenance and that new show Bettys.
Wasnt mad at episode.

Molly finally decided to hit up up therapist. She needs it. What she did at the pull was annoying as hell. I'm going to pray to have the type of patience Andrew has.
I wouldn't be surprised if the therapist is fed up with Molly. Look at how infrequently she has sessions. Had to start off her voicemail I know we aint talk in a while :lol:

Molly the type to think things are going well so she doesn't have to work on herself any more, boom shes cured. Then things begin to go bad in an area she hasn't discussed with her and she lets it simmer until it boils over to address it.

Last edited:
Issa was right, Molly is miserable.

Yeah, the towel situation could be interpreted how she did, or she could have just gotten the card. I get it though, I've been in that situation before, and you pick your battles. She then carried the energy to the pool and ruined the moment, and on top of that, put Andrew in a bad spot having to choose between his brother and his lady in that moment. However, that conversation they had in the pool was VERY real, and I think the show tackled it well. Yes, Molly is also selfish with her boring *** lingerie, and how are you surprised about that side of Andrew and you at the vacation stage in your relationship? That showed me how boring she is, AND you expected him to just eat your *** like that? No questions asked. Yea aight lol. She always in an imbalance, friends and work life not in a good place (she was mean to the secretary for no reason), but her relationship is doing ok, so she thinks at the moment. She's becoming an increasingly annoying character.

HBO drops the episodes like 2 mins before the show airs.

That wasn't happening for me in the HBO Go app when I was watching curb, had to wait till the episode was over.

I needed more Ethiopian food scenes. I was trying to get on that wave then the pandemic hit. Also, shouts to Molly making him eat the culo.

When this Pandemic is over and they start shooting again, I need a post-pandemic hot take about race from Andrew's brother.

Also, I don't know what kind of fugazi HBO Go y'all got but Go drops the episodes right around air time.

Back
Top Bottom