HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Serious question

am I missing something here or is this a famous actor, behaving poorly and sleeping with lots of young women?

is there any actual coercion on assault in these or did I miss it?

1681173184751.jpeg

So he’s not doing anything illegal but women view him a gross, creepy and predatory.

My bad - yeah, it is kind of confusing but you are right. The video hinted at the girl and her friend being 16 in high school but the other post (I think that’s IG) talks about college-aged girls at bars so presumably 21+.

Either way he seems to be moving foul. Bro took that Disgusting Brothers label to heart and is living it out in real life :smh:

1681173184751.jpeg

So he’s not doing anything illegal but women view him a gross, creepy and predatory.

wait so...having sex with consenting adult women in their early 20's is "predatory"?

people stack up a bunch of claims of, questionable behavior and brand it "predatory"
Doing something i disapprove of =/= predatory.

unless there's something where Greg is out here commiting crimes, or coercing people
I don't see why I should care.

My bad - yeah, it is kind of confusing but you are right. The video hinted at the girl and her friend being 16 in high school but the other post (I think that’s IG) talks about college-aged girls at bars so presumably 21+.

Either way he seems to be moving foul. Bro took that Disgusting Brothers label to heart and is living it out in real life :smh:

All good - seems it was a few years back at Coachella and they were underage/in HS

Karolina handled the whole thing like a boss, Kerry like a lil squirt—love how she was like do you want me to be a part of the statement, like she didn’t understand it wasn’t public, their “relationship” (even though everyone knew in the Logan circle).

It wasn't until Shiv spoke on the phone... Jesus

Connor was rough too

And then it being this show.. them debating not announcing it because of the financial hit to the stock and debating all their grief stricken thoughts. Peak Succession

What an episode

Last edited:
😱 it took everything for me to stay out of this thread until I was caught up on my rewatch from the start.

I still don’t feel bad for any of them.

I mean as a child yes but they are all still evil out of touch people.

Even Greg is a clown now.

Was spoiled by Twitter idiots who love to run to social to spoil things right after an episode :smh:

But, watched it tonight & it was truly an outstanding episode. Not just the main event, but everything was fantastic. The raw emotions, the camera work, the suspense, the shock & the humanity of the situation. For the truly invested viewers, there is just a TON of stuff going on with each character. Some subtle & some not. I loved the decision of doing this in Episode 3 as it is truly something no one expected. Phenomenal episode & we have 7 more to go. :pimp:

PO

Was spoiled by Twitter idiots who love to run to social to spoil things right after an episode :smh:
That’s why I go out of my way to watch it the night of for a few, very specific shows. The ones that become ‘the’ show that everyone is watching at that time:

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Last of Us
Succession

There’s like a critical mass meter that rises to such a place that I don’t want to rob myself of not seeing the plot unfold organically and unpredictably. Even as much as you enjoyed it I can promise you that the lack of the shocking element of it made it so you enjoyed it less than others. The LA Times even had an article and tweet titled about what happened the night of.

But, watched it tonight & it was truly an outstanding episode. Not just the main event, but everything was fantastic. The raw emotions, the camera work, the suspense, the shock & the humanity of the situation. For the truly invested viewers, there is just a TON of stuff going on with each character. Some subtle & some not. I loved the decision of doing this in Episode 3 as it is truly something no one expected. Phenomenal episode & we have 7 more to go. :pimp:

PO
That’s why I go out of my way to watch it the night of for a few, very specific shows. The ones that become ‘the’ show that everyone is watching at that time:

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Last of Us
Succession

There’s like a critical mass meter that rises to such a place that I don’t want to rob myself of not seeing the plot unfold organically and unpredictably. Even as much as you enjoyed it I can promise you that the lack of the shocking element of it made it so you enjoyed it less than others. The LA Times even had an article and tweet titled about what happened the night of.

I do most of my post-show discussions on NT and in group chats so I can accept that folks will post on social media but what the LA Times did releasing that faux Logan Roy obituary early on Sunday was downright criminal :stoneface: :smh:

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Last of Us
Succession

Oh yeah, I def would have enjoyed it more had I not known.
But work starts early for me & I have high responsibilities, workload and stress, so i need the rest to have the energy for it.

I just know I have to avoid social for the remainder of the season until I watch the new episode.

PO

Every time I rewatch this episode I notice something new

When they finally get Shiv in the room and it’s all 3 of them, you can see a big picture of Connor and Willa in the background. And they still didn’t even think of Connor. He’s always right there but somehow forgotten. Kind of like when Kendall was going on the rant about being the first born son.

Then the way Frank just steps over Logan’s lifeless body like prime AI stepping over Tyronne Lue. Need one of you photoshop Gawds to get to work!

Back
Top Bottom