HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

It is ******* wild to kill dude in the 3rd episode of the 3rd season.

Creator was not playing any games about this being the final season :lol:

And to do it on Con’s wedding day :smh:

Last edited:
I saw it coming. It makes sense. Now chaos to close the series out 🔥🔥🔥

I think i heard somewhere year or so back that they planned on doing this early in the show and then they got Cox and that changed....something to that effect...

will be interesting to see what his will states....did he update it recently??.....did his security guy get a billy? side side chick? had to def cut out Ken

again you should see youngER brain cox as OG Hannibal lector in manhunter.....

I think i heard somewhere year or so back that they planned on doing this early in the show and then they got Cox and that changed....something to that effect...

will be interesting to see what his will states....did he update it recently??.....did his security guy get a billy? side side chick? had to def cut out Ken

It’s called Succession for a reason. I was hoping it would happen last season. Old Man held everything together by a string now it’s all unraveled.

I saw Manhunter a long time ago. Used to have the VHS and also have the Blu-Ray.

Last edited:
Connor is absolutely snake bitten. Pick a day for a wedding, “Okay.” Any day.

Fantastic episode.

However…

My mom was in town and doesn’t watch. She does/has watched most HBO dramas. Thinking this was going to be a banter-filled wedding episode, I told her to watch with us because I knew she’d appreciate that.

Not exactly the episode I thought she was gonna get :rofl:

love how they made a portion of viewers hold on to the hope that Logan is faking it/will survive until the final scene.

Definitely was :lol:

But yeah, little different.
Nah man, the center of this ep was children and associates dealing with the death of a parent/patent-figure :lol:

Wild first ep to watch with your mom especially expecting different.

first thing i thought when i saw Shiv was why would she wear black to her brother’s wedding…

also, Roman was down with his dad even till the end…the most loyal.

Last edited:
first thing i thought when i saw Shiv was why would she wear black to her brother’s wedding…

also, Roman was down with his dad even till the end…the most loyal.

He’s just the youngest and most naive. His memories aren’t the same as Connor’s, Kendall’s and Shiv’s. And it sound like he put the first three through the ringer emotionally.

Rome sounds like he just got physically beat a lot.

I guess we will see which one of the kids can actually step up now that Logan is gone… My guess is none of them… It is going to be a trip watching how this all unfolds.

Back
Top Bottom