HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

:lol: Ken's little delusions are always hilarious to me. I don't even know who he thinks he is. Like for some reason when they were at the normal person bar and he was ordering drinks like "yeah I got this, these are my people" when the others were kinda uncomfortable it made me laugh. To now he's like "get me the pilot!". He's like Chet Hanks or someone like that.

:lol: Ken's little delusions are always hilarious to me. I don't even know who he thinks he is. Like for some reason when they were at the normal person bar and he was ordering drinks like "yeah I got this, these are my people" when the others were kinda uncomfortable it made me laugh. To now he's like "get me the pilot!". He's like Chet Hanks or someone like that.

I wouldn't call Ken a snake as much as I would say he TRIES to be a chameleon by attempting to blend into every environment like those two opposite situations you described.

Another great example to him at the karaoke bar was in Season 1 when Willa and Connor had that family therapy session in New Mexico. Dude was supposed to be sober but then went to that dive bar in New Mexico, as a billionaire mind you, then just started drinking with those random junkies and ended up going back to their rundown house, doing meth and trying to act like he was one of them. Man, WHAT?!?!!? :lol:

Maybe a poser is a better word but he's definitely built different and doesn't have an identity of his own like everyone else on the show and I think it may be due to his insecurity.

Good ep.. I knew Logan was outta here after that dinner scene,. Will be interesting to see what comes of WayStar moving forward.

I will admit, I thought Logan was running game on them at first because of how Tom was talking.

Karolina standing on bidness :pimp::pimp:

1681524507415.png

1681524524565.png

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom