HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

ngl I was too caught up in seeing Shiv and Rome (and Ken somewhat) get theirs before I realized the significance of Tom at the end :lol:

had to read an episode recap before I was like :wow:

I think she knew.
Her initial look when she saw her dad pat him on the shoulder right after she said "who the f#@% told him? Who told him we were coming?"
Tom was the only one it could have been.

Then when he went over to her she moved away from him initially, and then he went over and put his hands on her shoulders and he she had that look on her face.

I think it's a combination of 2 things.
She knows tom is going to have a big position in the new waystar now, and she wants to be a part of it.
Tom basically flipped their positions.
And also she didn't want to let her brothers know that she messed up, which also messes with the first point.

Imo
It was a brilliant move by Tom.

The scene with him and Greg is so much better after knowing what he was going to do.
Facts! Shiv played herself with that degrading dirty talk about not be in love with Tom and how he's not one her level. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for Tom. He finally found his way to be the man in the relationship :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Three epic scenes this episode. Logan mocking Shiv about the majority vote, Tom asking Greg to be his Sporus, and any scene with Shiv in that damn dress :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Facts! Shiv played herself with that degrading dirty talk about not be in love with Tom and how he's not one her level. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for Tom. He finally found his way to be the man in the relationship :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Three epic scenes this episode. Logan mocking Shiv about the majority vote, Tom asking Greg to be his Sporus, and any scene with Shiv in that damn dress :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Kendall, Roman and Shiv were all too lost in their respective sauces since touching down for the wedding that they were not only acting out of pocket during the trip which caused them to have their blinders up when trying to go at Logan which is a terrible combination.

Logan made it to where he is by being cutthroat so not only did the kids never learn about how icy the corporate world can be he coddled them in a way to think it was all about family so they felt comfortable. Sad.

Yup. I think it will be too.

His journey was my favorite part this season though. This episode was his rebirth.
He tried to play the game, he tried to be a good soldier, he tried to be his dad, he tried to kill his dad, he tried to be an upstart, he tried to escape but Logan didn't let him go & he even tried to die. :frown:

"Pass me the ****ing Shotgun!" :pimp:

Then the final scene.....
Shiv could barely breathe. Roman was on the verge of tears. But Ken... Ken was calm. He was unfazed. Ken was smiling as his dad exited the room after having ****ed over his own kids... He knows now that Logan truly doesn't care about any of them. But it doesn't affect him anymore. Kendall got some catharsis after his confession. Whatever hold Logan had on him is completely gone. Ken died but he is now reborn & the other two now can finally see what Kendall knew all these years. He's gonna be the killer Logan wanted him to be.

PO
Bro, I need Ken to be the ******* killer/winner his pops wants him to be. He better have the best character arc of this series. I need him to burn his pops, the merger, and ***** *** Tom and Greg. **** them all. :lol:

This episode had me reeling after it ended. That was some truly Shakespearian storytelling. I was glad to see all three siblings banding tighter to confront their father. But damn! That level of betrayal at the end.......:smh:. Tom actually grew a pair and made a move. That had/still has me shook.

And can we also talk about how beautiful the cinematography was in this episode. It rivaled most movies.

[
I think she knew.
Her initial look when she saw her dad pat him on the shoulder right after she said "who the f#@% told him? Who told him we were coming?"
Tom was the only one it could have been.

Then when he went over to her she moved away from him initially, and then he went over and put his hands on her shoulders and he she had that look on her face.

I think it's a combination of 2 things.
She knows tom is going to have a big position in the new waystar now, and she wants to be a part of it.
Tom basically flipped their positions.
And also she didn't want to let her brothers know that she messed up, which also messes with the first point.

Imo
It was a brilliant move by Tom.

The scene with him and Greg is so much better after knowing what he was going to do.

Plus I think she was also sincerely hurt.

but she has never thought about "us" as them being a team. It's always been me and what she's going to get out of it.

after letting it sink in im starting to wonder how this even plays out for tom.

if logan sells to gojo how does that benefit tom?

also does anyone really think logal isnt going to f over tom?

regardless i loved the episode

Nothing would surprise me on this show... But, When the DOJ comes back with no prison time for anybody Logan grabs Tom and says "I won't forget this" in regards to Tom offering himself up... Logan also wanted a kid to be a killer to trust them taking over the reigns, thats what Tom showed.

Tom was about to go to jail and when Logan got the news he wasn't he told Tom "I'll remember" and clasped his hand.

I think he will protect Tom and also prefers to use him as a tool to control Shiv.

Logan isn't completely out yet.

Shares are still in play. Nothing is official about who will remain at Waystar like Gerri said.

I wanted to say “damn that asss phat” when i would see shive in that dress, but wifey would always be around. She did add that shiv might be preggo.

tom is such a ***. And logan might have made the list of top 5 all-time villian in tv history. That **** was a master class on evil.

I wanted to say “damn that asss phat” when i would see shive in that dress, but wifey would always be around. She did add that shiv might be preggo.

tom is such a ***. And logan might have made the list of top 5 all-time villian in tv history. That **** was a master class on evil.

thats mad funny you say that, because i was watching and my wife was there (she doesnt usually watch with me) and she goes "shes got a huge *** this one" :lol:

Logan isn't completely out yet.

Shares are still in play. Nothing is official about who will remain at Waystar like Gerri said.
Goes from which brat will I choose to a constant struggle for family ownership and legacy.

Does Kendall become even bolder with his hostile attempts to takeover or is he finally free from all of the games and expectations after getting the truth off his chest?

Last edited:
Goes from which brat will I choose to a constant struggle for family ownership and legacy.

Does Kendall become even more bold with his hostile attempts to takeover or is he finally free from all of the games and expectations after getting the truth off his chest?

i thought this part was very interesting.

because although roman is always sarcastic and maybe just trying to make ken feel better... there was a lot of truth to what he was saying about him thinking hes a "murderer".

If they follow the Murdoch angle, the family will still retain some of the business outright. Could be interesting to see that direction. Also worth noting that I think Kendall is now free to be a killer again after telling his siblings what happened.

Can't wait for Tom to be on top and Greg with a baddie who no longer stutters :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom