HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Finally Con goes off on his siblings.

No surprise how pathetic it came off :lol:

The **** it consolation prize of getting married :lol:

Greg still hating Greenpeace. The level at which Greg knows nothing about whats going on is astonishing :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I can totally see how a critic would be overly critical to Jeremy Strong going method given the performance he had to give this season.

It's like really good acting and I can see how some may say he took it overboard.

This is super sad.

Rome with the jokes and denial throughout :rofl:

This is one hell of a finale.

**** OFF!

Last edited:
On another note, their mother is horrible. Just a plain disappointing human being. Not surprising or even shocking but man that one move took all the air out any conflict.

Didn't even feel like Logan outsmarted them. He just got a heads up and their mom naturally moved in her favor against them :smh:

1638560109458.gif

They both ended the season on a high note.
"You can have 20 Greg's" :rofl:

flawless episode :pimp::pimp:

TBH what's the kid's legit argument against this :lol:

none of them are fit for the position :rofl:
Show is excellent at allowing us to feel the sting of their entitlement built up to eventually get torn down.

The whole show is ridiculous but tone in which it's framed has you feeling sad for the children getting sold out in the end by their parents. Also why the show is excellent.
Great Season Finale!

flawless episode :pimp::pimp:

TBH what's the kid's legit argument against this :lol:

none of them are fit for the position :rofl:

They'd have to make it on their own and all of them are entitled

The part where they think Logan is trying to have kids. :lol: They would be in their 50's and 60's by the time a kid was ready

and Kendall says he's the oldest son with Connor right there. :rofl:

tone in which it's framed has you feeling sad for the children getting sold out in the end by their parents.
They'd have to make it on their own and all of them are entitled

I’m not quite sure how this move plays out for them financially but I actually do feel bad for the kids tbh.

Logan strung Shiv along for a MINUTE yet she kept falling for it.

Roman was kind of just along for the ride and Logan tried to save him at the end but that was solely because Madsen wanted Roman for the transition.

Logan continuously bailed Kendall out while simultaneously making him eat **** and putting him in the doghouse. If anything Kendall was the only one who tried to stand up to Logan and for himself.

I mention all of that because we can say the kids were entitled in a way but Logan put that battery in the their back. However he did it in a way such that he not only created the entitlement but he used it to control them then unexpectedly cut them out of the process when he decided it was best for him. If he had raised them to be independent, learn and fail in their own and not incessantly preached loyalty and family then I think it would be different.

I’m not quite sure how this move plays out for them financially but I actually do feel bad for the kids tbh.

Roman was kind of just along for the ride and Logan tried to save him at the end but that was solely because Madsen wanted Roman for the transition.

Logan continuously bailed Kendall out while simultaneously making him eat **** and putting him in the doghouse. If anything Kendall was the only one who tried to stand up to Logan and for himself.

I mention all of that because we can say the kids were entitled in a way but Logan put that battery in the their back. However he did it in a way such that he not only created the entitlement but he used it to control them then unexpectedly cut them out of the process when he decided it was best for him. If he had raised them to be independent, learn and fail in their own and not incessantly preached loyalty and family then I think it would be different.

I don't think he ever strung Shiv along. He said from the beginning she needed to learn the business because she wasn't ready. She wanted to rush the process.

I felt he strung Roman along. He let him believe he didn't think he was a weirdo like everyone else, because he would throw him a bone every once in a while for his loyalty. Finally Shiv had to tell Roman the truth. Roman kept believing with Kendall out of the way he would be the one.

I agree.
He completely strings everyone along with manipulative ways. He's played mind games on everyone around him, children especially only to cash out the family legacy at a moments notice.

Mom the company and their actual mom both got married off this finale.

Back
Top Bottom