HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

All of these characters are horrible tbh. They’re not the kind of people you want to associate with unless you were using them for something. Tom is great. He’s a douchebag but also desperately trying to be part of the NYC elite. He’s a ****, he bullies Greg but he’s not really as tough as he likes to project. He himself gets bullied by all the Roys. The one time he actually stood up to them is when he confronted Shiv for being a thot. But he loves the allure of money and power so much that he sacrifices his own personal morals and beliefs for it.

Starting episode 3. The family is giving off similar energy to the Bluths in Arrested Development. Need a character similar to Never Nude Tobias. Willa looking like a taller and younger amy adams.

Tom is a weirdo but he is also hilarious.

I don't think of him as a real person though so I don't apply his actions to reality. He seems to just be a beta ****olded half man.
How old are the Roy kids supposed to be?
Shiv in her late 30s/early 40s and Ken in his mid 40s.

Rom in his late 30s. Connor should be in his 50s.

It is why I find the opening weird in what it shows. There's 4 kids all the same height and look damn near the same age but that can't be the Roy kids given how s1 laid out Connor has a different mother from Logan's first marriage and Rom being way younger.

Last edited:
“I’d castrate you and marry you in a heartbeat” followed by the chicken fight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That had ‘The Office’ level awkwardness down to the camera angles. Tom is so OD :lol:

You just knew the walking back scene was going to end bad. Now Logan is the one ******* up the money |l

“A timely ******* Evian”

4301D0B0-0BB9-4C62-9860-0127822D741F.gif

I swear Tom is on the spectrum the way he was messing with Greg. Then he just got real petty :lol:

Was even weirder with that prison possibility talk with Shiv.

Rom trying to get a homeless dude with a face tat if Kendall's initials. So desperate :lol:

Adrian Brody was real good in this.

The silence, the truth coming out, the barbs back and forth, the arguing,

Damn I think some forget this series started with Logan being old and out of it and most were thinking he was losing it mentally. Now he breaks down physically.

How old are the Roy kids supposed to be?

Tom is a weirdo but he is also hilarious.

I don't think of him as a real person though so I don't apply his actions to reality. He seems to just be a beta ****olded half man.

Shiv in her late 30s/early 40s and Ken in his mid 40s.

Rom in his late 30s. Connor should be in his 50s.

It is why I find the opening weird in what it shows. There's 4 kids all the same height and look damn near the same age but that can't be the Roy kids given how s1 laid out Connor has a different mother from Logan's first marriage and Rom being way younger.
Kendal is 39, turning 40

He even mentions his 40th birthday coming up in yesterday's episode

Roman is a few years younger so mid 30s

Shiv is the youngest, so the probably early 30s for her.

Connor being in his 50s I think is right given everything said on the show.

Last edited:
This show is great at making me hate everyone

When Logan's cardio was failing him, it was obvious to me as a view that Adrian Brody was intentionally being an *** to test them.

I was yelling at the screen for Kendall to take control of the situation

Mans is so sawft :smh:

When Kendall was worrying about assuaging Josh/A.Brody’s concerns about selling—right as Logan was clearly not going to be okay and clutching bodies, Brody’s character echoed my thoughts exactly: Worry about your ******* dad right now Ken, you sad POS…

the awkward silence and avoidance of eye contact between Logan and Kendall at Josh's house (when he stepped away) was really well-acted, like such a tense interaction could convince me that Jeremy Strong and Brian Cox have beef in real life :lol:

Logan going out SAD. Not sure what emoticon to put after that because eem though I’m Team Kendall, this is kind of sad.

The Roy family is in shambles right now. I know they’ll bounce back but this is messy AF. The aftermath will be too.

I didn’t get Logan’s play at the end there is it’s the meeting invite. Hit my mans with the permablock too |l

Looks like we are about to get a strong politics infusion for the rest dog the season. Glad we at least get to see the president this term:lol:

Back
Top Bottom