HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

I kept expecting Shiv to show up at Rava's house to join Kendall and now Lisa.

My favorite part of this show is the dialogue. The interactions between some of these actors is soo fluid its like there's people having regular convos right in front of you.

Shiv's cakes on display early on :pimp:

Actually want Connor to win the most on the low. He just doesn't seem to have the ambition.

I still find it weird that he's the sibling with an entirely different mother and the dynamic with him as the oldest brother is him being this useless, not it, never had it, aimless guy in to all these endeavors he doesn't even succeed at.

Super weird to me. There isn't a middle child among them but Shiv is treated special as the female, Rome has a unique treatment as the youngest, and Ken as the 2nd son was basically seen as the chosen one until he ****** it up. I'm left wondering what the hell did Connor do for Logan to barely acknowledge him?

Kendall was carving up the world in continents for Some and Shiv a d just said Connor could have the rest of the world :lol: He's really left with 3rd world countries and Australia.

Getting caught up on my lunch break
20211026_133911.jpg

Didn't expect to see Sanna Lathan's fine self on here :evil:

On a show filled with not very likable characters Tom is number one. I can't wait until Greg finally turns it around.

Glad they finally have a black character

I knew Shiv was going to Kendall's

Making your ex's spot your war room is weird. Inviting your current is even weirder.

I think Roman could be a serial killer in his off hours.

As much as I love the Showtime approach of releasing new episodes at midnight, the traditional method of airing at it's respective time slot >>>>>. I'm impatiently waiting and getting excited for 9PM now :lol: I think it adds more hype.

As much as I love the Showtime approach of releasing new episodes at midnight, the traditional method of airing at it's respective time slot >>>>>. I'm impatiently waiting and getting excited for 9PM now :lol: I think it adds more hype.

was just saying the same thing

Ken's face right now. He was getting off on being bashed in the media, playing good tweet bad tweet, loving this Ziwe fake political show dissing him then that letter gets read :rofl:

The sadness washing over his face.

Just to switch to the FBI raiding the ******* Waystar building :lol: Ken winning :pimp:

Last edited:
**** Siobhan for that letter. You can tell she really ****** my dude up with that one. He was instantaneously going thru it |l Kinda goes to show you he’s not as tough as he portrays. If he was he would have shook that off and clapped back and said what she was saying was all made up. He’s not a sociopath and/or built like a killer like they say he is.

“I never figured you for a ******” :rofl:

Glad the FBI came at the end to low key give Kendall a W in a time of need :pimp:

Also Oedipussy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom