HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Did I miss something? What the **** happened to Sandy? Wasn't dude walking and talking in ep1 or something? Now mans in worse shape than Logan.

Logan looked absent minded to start. Slow to respond or not even really paying attention. The whole ******* time he's on medication and you give it to him administer? This incompetence is insane. Nobody else in the family knew until the last min.

Greg's talk with his grandpa should've been the instigation to his Kendall moment showing he could be ruthless.... or something. Instead he's inquiring to sue :lol:

:rofl: @ Kendall lurking and them getting the mic and naming the victims. Then getting blocked

Shiv looking crazy like the new Kendall getting barked on like that.

4 seats and no raisin

5u7n4a.gif

I was kind of hoping Connor grabbed the phone to talk to the president

His presence isn't big but somehow becoming my favorite character :lol:

What's really good with Kendall? He's completely detached from reality, and becoming more and more cringy and creepy. Seems like Jess is getting annoyed with him too 😂😂

It hit me like the next day but what if Logan did all that on purpose? I don't think he faked a UTI but what if he really didn't take his pills as he was suppose to just to see how the family would react in a crisis?

Cuz what gets me the most after they appeased Sandy and settled on a deal was once Logan came back to his senses he was nowhere as mad or as disappointed as I expected him to be. He took all that well as if it was an outcome he had already considered.

By doing that he gets a good look at how things would be after he's gone or even while he had to sit back and let Gerri be CEO. The way he treats Shiv after and the way he blocked Kendall's number. Being incapacitated let him see Shiv isn't ready, Rom can't be counted on cuz he lost the raisin, and Kendall didn't at any moment try to keep the company in the hands of the family. All of it let him know he can't count on anybody. Not to mention Connor was the only one who didn't really give a **** and was looking out for himself as he managed to get the cable division in Europe all to himself.

I know he actually is sick but I think it'd be a sicker twist if he used his failing health to test all of them in that serious moment.

Logan faking it crossed my mind. But I also thought the same thing when he got sick last season lol.

Jess face when kendall got the call about the rabbit getting sick from the bagel :smh::rofl:

And Greg grandpa was right TBH

Yo I’m just getting hip forgive me for the tardiness. Family is hilarious. Uncle couldn’t have been more right comparing them to a viper pit. Scumbaggery knows no bounds with this family :emoji_joy:

Picked the right scene for that. Probably should've just lifted a known soundtrack like Seinfeld or Friends.

Pretty evident Will writes a lot of the lines and dialogue for Greg/Tom, always enjoyed

Shiv’s been funnier than normal this season, sounds a lot like Rom sometimes:lol:

Back
Top Bottom