Have you seen a blog more accurate than this? Blk dudes w. Wht women

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DJ bana

nah.....

lol i was thinking the same thing, is this characteristic of certain regions?

i still laughed tho, he girl with the hat had me
roll.gif

<Probably, around here it's chubby, drives a grand am/prix, fuzzy steering wheel cover, and usually has a tinker bell something or another in said vehicle. I can totally picture this list tho
laugh.gif

nah.....

roll.gif

<Probably, around here it's chubby, drives a grand am/prix, fuzzy steering wheel cover, and usually has a tinker bell something or another in said vehicle. I can totally picture this list tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I want a white girl who eats mayo sandwiches, but hasn't eaten in 3 days because she's not sure what diet she wants to go on.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I want a white girl who eats mayo sandwiches, but hasn't eaten in 3 days because she's not sure what diet she wants to go on.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nah.....

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yea that's pretty much the south for you. But coming to think of it everyone in the south is dating a chubby chick white or black.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

nah.....

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yea that's pretty much the south for you. But coming to think of it everyone in the south is dating a chubby chick white or black.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

sees title....

waits for anton
nerd.gif
Ha.

Yea in a bit of a white girl spell right now unfortunately.

You can add a chubby, pregnant bellied white chick with a receding hairline to that list
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I-Aint-Even-Mad.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

sees title....

waits for anton
nerd.gif
Ha.

Yea in a bit of a white girl spell right now unfortunately.

You can add a chubby, pregnant bellied white chick with a receding hairline to that list
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I-Aint-Even-Mad.jpg

nah.....

roll.gif

laugh.gif
OMG
laugh.gif

nah.....

roll.gif

laugh.gif
OMG
laugh.gif

[h1]The REAL Reason Black Men Date FAT White Girls[/h1]
Posted by LincolnAnthonyBlades on Jan 28th, 2011 in Dating | /www.singleblackmale.org/?p=5271">http://www.singleblackmale.org/?p=5271">View Comments

There are 3 types of men in the world now: Breast men, *** men and Black menBreast men are always looking for a succulent pair of tittays to sink their teeth into. *** men are always looking for that perfect bubble enhanced by the curvature of a woman’s lower back and how it connects to her gluteal fold (Google anyone?). But, Black men differ from the other two types of men because its not just about T Or A individually: We want it ALL.

While white and asian culture exalts their skinny to slim girls and keeps the voluptuous ones on the outskirts of attractiveness, Blacks are the complete opposite. We drool over the Melyssa Ford’s, Tahiry’s, Esther Baxter’s and whichever video h0e is hot in the streets this week (whatever happened to that trick from Drake’s “Find your Love

[h1]The REAL Reason Black Men Date FAT White Girls[/h1]
Posted by LincolnAnthonyBlades on Jan 28th, 2011 in Dating | /www.singleblackmale.org/?p=5271">http://www.singleblackmale.org/?p=5271">View Comments

There are 3 types of men in the world now: Breast men, *** men and Black menBreast men are always looking for a succulent pair of tittays to sink their teeth into. *** men are always looking for that perfect bubble enhanced by the curvature of a woman’s lower back and how it connects to her gluteal fold (Google anyone?). But, Black men differ from the other two types of men because its not just about T Or A individually: We want it ALL.

While white and asian culture exalts their skinny to slim girls and keeps the voluptuous ones on the outskirts of attractiveness, Blacks are the complete opposite. We drool over the Melyssa Ford’s, Tahiry’s, Esther Baxter’s and whichever video h0e is hot in the streets this week (whatever happened to that trick from Drake’s “Find your Love

Back
Top Bottom