Have you seen a blog more accurate than this? Blk dudes w. Wht women

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

They forgot the most important indicator...her weight 
grin.gif

enlarged for emphasis

Yup.
This weekend I am going to keep count of how many brothers I see with fat white women.

This list was accurate 7 years ago but outdated now. More and more cute, sexy, slim all american white girls are crossing over to the darkside. Word to all the white girls me and my dudes are currently dating. It's becoming easier for them to get over their fear and date outside their race. Much to the dismay of the all american white guy.

O and I like how it seems the only two races that seem to matter and are discussed are black and white. Latinos, Asians, and Arabics need to stand up.

This list was accurate 7 years ago but outdated now. More and more cute, sexy, slim all american white girls are crossing over to the darkside. Word to all the white girls me and my dudes are currently dating. It's becoming easier for them to get over their fear and date outside their race. Much to the dismay of the all american white guy.

O and I like how it seems the only two races that seem to matter and are discussed are black and white. Latinos, Asians, and Arabics need to stand up.

Back
Top Bottom