Have you seen a blog more accurate than this? Blk dudes w. Wht women

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

They forgot the most important indicator...her weight 
grin.gif

eh...location is everything. The average white chick from the block is more hood than me.
laugh.gif

yup it's like they're trying to prove something. they're cool for awhile but it gets annoying.

rainbow flip flops/Abercrombie white girls >*

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i am not black, but i see said women with black dudes.. all the time. 
Saluuuuuuute!  We all know that white girls in fitted hats favor the brothers, but now that belief can be applied to those that wear military style hats (also know as Fidel Hats) as well.  At first I was a bit skeptical, so I decided to conduct my own study on the campus of The Ohio State University.  Of the five white women that I saw with these military style hats, four said that they had a black boyfriend, and one said she has never dated a brother but has always wondered what it would be like to be with one.  These results affirmed the notion that white women that wear military style hats gravitate towards the brothers.  However, it must be noted that this sample is not indicative of the entire white girl population.  Furthermore, these women were students at The Ohio State University, which has been known to produce white women who date brothers at a much high rate than the rest of the country.  This phenomenon is believed to be attributed to the success of its' athletic program.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i am not black, but i see said women with black dudes.. all the time. 
Saluuuuuuute!  We all know that white girls in fitted hats favor the brothers, but now that belief can be applied to those that wear military style hats (also know as Fidel Hats) as well.  At first I was a bit skeptical, so I decided to conduct my own study on the campus of The Ohio State University.  Of the five white women that I saw with these military style hats, four said that they had a black boyfriend, and one said she has never dated a brother but has always wondered what it would be like to be with one.  These results affirmed the notion that white women that wear military style hats gravitate towards the brothers.  However, it must be noted that this sample is not indicative of the entire white girl population.  Furthermore, these women were students at The Ohio State University, which has been known to produce white women who date brothers at a much high rate than the rest of the country.  This phenomenon is believed to be attributed to the success of its' athletic program.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol I'm not black but the descriptions listed are all checked off and the chicks my black friends mess with.

lol I'm not black but the descriptions listed are all checked off and the chicks my black friends mess with.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

30t6p3b.gif
 I need me a white girl...but I dont want no black acting white girl...I want one with a big rack and a flat booty...all american...
This. OMG this.. you have no idea
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 I need me a white girl...but I dont want no black acting white girl...I want one with a big rack and a flat booty...all american...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea if i was to mess wit a white chick, id just want a regular old white chick not one that try to "act black". almost every time i see a black dude wit a white girl its always sum skinny black dude wit a fat and/or ugly white chick. every now & then tho i see dudes in the hood or in the mall stuntin wit a bad %!! white chick & all the black girls be jealous

yea if i was to mess wit a white chick, id just want a regular old white chick not one that try to "act black". almost every time i see a black dude wit a white girl its always sum skinny black dude wit a fat and/or ugly white chick. every now & then tho i see dudes in the hood or in the mall stuntin wit a bad %!! white chick & all the black girls be jealous

Met a White girl w/ a nose ring, hoop earrings, booper cut. And she only messed w/ Mexicans

Met a White girl w/ a nose ring, hoop earrings, booper cut. And she only messed w/ Mexicans

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by toast1985

Back
Top Bottom