Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question. I promise I'm not trying to crack jokes. Is it the norm to graduate HS around 19/20 in NYC??
Srs.
In some cases yes, there's different factors AGAIN, cultural (English not being a first language makes it harder to learn in school), some people are behind a year when they move to New York from other countries.

Secondly you could be born at the beginning of the year Jan-Feb so you're 19 before graduation, depending on if school through you were reading for kindergarten or 1st grade.

But there's some kids 16-17 already earning college credits going to college while in High School.

Last edited:
Serious question. I promise I'm not trying to crack jokes. Is it the norm to graduate HS around 19/20 in NYC??
Srs.

Smh, no, It is not. Where would you get that from?

I'm from the south. I don't know anything about how NYCers live. Usually, in the south, if one doesn't graduate by the time there 18/19 they'll go ahead and drop out.

I'm just trying to give dude benefit of the doubt.

One thing I've noticed is that because of socio-geographical differences on Niketalk most don't respect each other's cultural backgrounds and what not.
Ninjahood has family from the Dominican Republic, which is IMMENSELY cheaper than New York. He's probably content with life and living like a king compared to his relatives.

Us as Americans (not saying Ninja is isn't) fail to be mindful of other's situation. If buying kicks made him happy who are we interfere with his hedonistic vices?
We all have have them.

I think a lot of people look up to Ninjahood and just don't know how to articulate your confusion and intrigue on how he's so content living  in a room the size of a suburban walk in closet in Manhattan.
This is how it is for most immigrants period. Being one myself, I know I have it way way way better than my family thats still stuck down in Jamaica. This whole issue with Ninjahood doesnt stem from that, but rather the fact that he was talking down to others about how they spend their money and live their lives. I havent said a thing to him, I've just been wathcing, but I just wanted to clear this up.

Ya'll are immature, my dude loves kicks and lives in NY, and has clean sheets, what do ya'll expect from a grown man who is happy?

I look up to him in more ways than one. Homie has a better understanding on life globally than a lot of peopl egive him credit for on NT.

The age debate? He could've been 18 when he graduated, turned 19 later that year and if it was 03, he'd be 28 recently.

I'm sad I even thought about that. :smh:

This is how it is for most immigrants period. Being one myself, I know I have it way way way better than my family thats still stuck down in Jamaica. This whole issue with Ninjahood doesnt stem from that, but rather the fact that he was talking down to others about how they spend their money and live their lives. I havent said a thing to him, I've just been wathcing, but I just wanted to clear this up.
Oh okay, cause I'm not on here like that but when every I am somebody going at his throat about his age, kicks and the size of his room. Somebody even flamed his bed sheets 
laugh.gif

I got a business appointment today at 12, I was hoping he cleared some of the misunderstandings up, he seems like a cool dude all the way around.

This part of the quote didn't come through,
One thing I've noticed is that because of socio-geographical differences on Niketalk most don't respect each other's cultural backgrounds and what not.

Ninjahood has family from the Dominican Republic, which is IMMENSELY cheaper than New York. He's probably content with life and living like a king compared to his relatives.

Us as Americans (not saying Ninja is isn't) fail to be mindful of other's situation. If buying kicks made him happy who are we interfere with his hedonistic vices?

We all have have them.

I think a lot of people look up to Ninjahood and just don't know how to articulate your confusion and intrigue on how he's so content living in a room the size of a suburban walk in closet in Manhattan.
I mean, I look at face book, style forum, other spots like that, and people have their faces all over the place, seemingly seeking some sort of celebrity or something, even look at the dressing better thread. Privacy does not seem to be important.

Dammmmmmmmm
Ur moms stressed
Maybe he doesn't tell his mom about buying new kicks bcuz she still see him as his Lil boy. Parents are like that

Inb4 he is 3o and still lives with his moms meh

EDIT TOO LATE

Last edited:
Yes, antidope you are correct. Nomad is wrong. Def stems from his opinions and way he portrays hisself. The video basically debunked what he said in evoque thread. Point. Blank. Period.

Audi going hard for no reason
mean.gif
I thought that was your man too.

You got about 15-20 replies in this thread, just provoking and picking.

Audi you translated that whole spanish thing to a tee....you speak spanish? you spanish? i thought you were black.

Ninjahood is living the life tho.....**** I wish my parents would of let me stay in the crib like that....I would be wearing nothing but Euro Fashion and driving the Audi r8 (no lease, paid for), with the icey jesus piece and rrl and dior jeans...
tired.gif
but i got kicked out at 16...
mean.gif
have been on my own the majority of my life..
eyes.gif

Dudes that stay with their mom's are so lucky....into their late 20's and early 30's....those dudes be stunting extra hard.....no rent bills, no light bills, free food.....all their money is play money...and that usually go to a beamer or benz...

im so jelly....

why couldn't my parents be old fashion carribean latins...
laugh.gif

mean.gif
why couldn't my mother be a tradition old fashioned carribean woman....i kid you not i would of been the only dude on the block with the rarri...just snatching dudes babymamas and wives

Last edited:
Nah dude I like ninja........an I was on internet on way to work now. U were in the evoque thread and u seen the video. I never had room jokes for ninja since I been on here. Its like if one of your boys frontin and you wanna know why? CuZ im def not tryna fire shots.

Last edited:
why are you guys debating over if hes 25, 27, or 30?....they are all too old to still be living at home with your mom..

in my humble opinion.

mad cats sounds real jealous of ninja in here :smh:

Jealous of someone who stays with their mom and borrows their moms car...but gives others lectures on what to do with their money?

Are you 15, because nobody older than 15 should be impressed with Ninjahood's life.

^American Culture/Society is the one that kicks their kids out at 18 or 21 the latest.

Ninja is Dominican. Dominican culture is completely different. Dominican Mothers treat their boys like Mamma Boyz...and wouldn't dare kik their kids out the house like American Dads or Moms.

That Immigrant lifestyle is serious....having a lot of sneakers is a come up.

You don't see Mexicans when they go to the mall and shopping. They go in. They shut the stores down.

They aint have it like that back in their countries. So they tryna spend it when they get it. I can't knock it. Everybody's american dream is different. People come to this country for different reasons and goals. If it makes him happy and thats his happiness, I can't knock it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom