Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say that what sillyputty, ninja, and ksteezy have in common is that they are unequivocally the most polarizing figures NT has produced.

i agree grim.

but how bout da fallen soldiers:

a powers, rapper extraordinaire

sportfreak lmao

jrose5

ALSO,

Im lowkey sad the Mods seem to not post as much anymore

4. Pics of Protos girl?

laugh.gif

Respect to Steezy/Ninjahood for putting their lives on here for us cause they serve as mediums for us to discuss proper goals/needs/aspirations, general lifestyles standards. Obviously trolls abound but this was a pretty tame convo by NT standards.

I'm almost glad I missed this thread, my boss would ask if I got what he asked me to do done and I'd have to say

"Sorry I was in the Ninjahood thread all day" then I'd have to move back in with mom

WOW just wow at this post that took guts and alot of pride.I understand you are literally the only person in your moms life but ninja its time to move on b. Mama gotta have a life to yo .You remind me of my cousin DJ he did the same thing collected kicks had a closet full of them worked in a restaurant finished high scool and when he went off for school he did a few dumbass things that got him a kid so he quit worked in a restaurant and our family . But he lived with his moms til 30 he been through the worst of times and seen the best of times survived an era where we lost fam and friends left and right .Only thing he really had was his mother dude had to sleep on park benches as a kid because his mom was too prideful to ask for support while his dad was in Houston doing big time photography drving two bmws working with Rap A Lot. When I say you gotta move on b you gotta move on b. After a while my cousin became a burden sure he helped with bills worked and did good things for his mother but its a burden not seeing your child progress when you know he can do much more hell its a burden on my mother seeing my older brother work dead end jobs and live at home because he can't find a job in his field. Ninja im saying its time for you to change bro don't be the son who never left home don't love your mother and play life safe to death man. She wants to see you succeed and grow as a man bro .Do that for her man.

The bottom line is no sad story can justify what is happening here

At a certain age a sad story needs to stop being used in the realm of growing up, that video made me actually sad for his mom

At a pending age of 30 it's time for self accountability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom