Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninjahood can't be 30. He graduated HS in 2003. I graduated HS in '99 and I'm 31. Some people just don't pay attention to detail here :lol:

eh that depends. i graduated when i was 16...some cats take till 20 or damn near 21.

I graduated at 17, assuming we are the same age, he would have graduated at 21, he sounds like he has a brain when he speaks so I highly doubt it took him that long to graduate HS.

Ninjahood can't be 30. He graduated HS in 2003. I graduated HS in '99 and I'm 31. Some people just don't pay attention to detail here :lol:

son wasnt born in 1985 tho

Then when was he born? I was born in '81. I don't know what you are getting at with that.

i know ninjahood is about a year or 2 older than me. (and I'm 28)

I know someone who knows him, I might have to verify later. Wait whut? Scratch that....I'm not doing that much work. Its' whatever :lol:

dude even he has stated his age on here before

im 27....................born 1985 dude is like a year or 2 above me...............so yea 29/30

I wonder if he still has those OG Jordan Is that he bought in 99 that were from like 15 years back? That's Evoque money right there.

thread will prob be locked before steezy, stillin or ninjahood even get to it.

One thing I've noticed is that because of socio-geographical differences on Niketalk most don't respect each other's cultural backgrounds and what not.
Ninjahood has family from the Dominican Republic, which is IMMENSELY cheaper than New York. He's probably content with life and living like a king compared to his relatives.

Us as Americans (not saying Ninja is isn't) fail to be mindful of other's situation. If buying kicks made him happy who are we interfere with his hedonistic vices?
We all have have them.

I think a lot of people look up to Ninjahood and just don't know how to articulate your confusion and intrigue on how he's so content living  in a room the size of a suburban walk in closet in Manhattan.

He keeps most of them in his bedroom, as they line above his bed on top of shelves, stacked up to the ceiling. Some are on display in the kitchen.

This cant be real life.

One thing I've noticed is that because of socio-geographical differences on Niketalk most don't respect each other's cultural backgrounds and what not.

Ninjahood has family from the Dominican Republic, which is IMMENSELY cheaper than New York. He's probably content with life and living like a king compared to his relatives.

Us as Americans (not saying Ninja is isn't) fail to be mindful of other's situation. If buying kicks made him happy who are we interfere with his hedonistic vices?

We all have have them.

I think a lot of people look up to Ninjahood and just don't know how to articulate your confusion and intrigue on how he's so content living  in a room the size of a suburban walk in closet in Manhattan.

Serious question. I promise I'm not trying to crack jokes. Is it the norm to graduate HS around 19/20 in NYC??

Srs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom