Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is new york really that compact to where you dont need a car??
It's not so much that it is "compact" but you can pretty much get from any one place to another fairly cheap ($2.25) utilizing public transportation. Buses going everywhere, trains going everywhere. I can't front, I used to be the same way. Blowing thousands on kicks and eventually the same things kept coming out. It was like an addiction that I'm sure a lot of you on here can relate to. After a while, I realized that having Hundreds of sneakers was unnecessary. I feel back and I only cop something if I REALLY want it and not just buying to buy. A lot of folks on here will criticize homie, and while I'm not agreeing with everything he said, I can understand how it feels. I have a walk-in closet in my house with kicks that I've bought from circa 96 until about 2008 when I all but stopped...

now this dude i cant stand ninjahood is a cat from the hood, and aint got too much.. but this ******* got down syndrome government money blowing it on sneakers

who is this guy?

Last edited:
yo i just watched the video 3 times now

the damn thing even starts out with you basically sayin...............how you want a family, car all that, they just sneakers

evoque thread you braggin about not bein in relationship, no overhead, no kids etc, savin 80% income....etc, etc

everyone settles down at their own pace................but guess this video showed the real *$&%

wish you the best man :smokin

Last edited:
I'm jus' sayin', I know young cats like Ninjahood, but once you see the face and lifestyle behind the words, it's not a good look. The thought that the cat in the pic would actually talk smack from behind a pc, is downright comical.

Does Ninjahood have his pops around?
lol ill whoop that lil ***** *** and jack his shoes.. thats why his anorexic *** stay on youtube lame ***.... ninjahood salute though, moms look pretty cool too

so what job do ninja have??? son got the fly kicks and wardrobe but i mean whats his future lookin like??

so what job do ninja have??? son got the fly kicks and wardrobe but i mean whats his future lookin like??

ninja says he has a CDL and brings in 50-70k

he is also finishing school i guess

maybe thats why moms hasnt kicked his grown *** out.................dude actually has goals and a decent job at the moment to support his sneaker lifestyle. cant call him a bum an dude has no kids.

an i also understand the living expenses with NYC...........50-70k............shiiiiiiii, for me to be a single man in NYC id need 100k minimum AFTER taxes

but dude was comin off a diff way in Stillin thread.

Last edited:
People really hate Franalations for no reason. The kid is doing what everyone in the wdywt threads, the shoe threads, and the Internet do: post pics of his kicks, he just happens to be loaded and it started the hate train.

lol ill whoop that lil ***** *** and jack his shoes.. thats why his anorexic *** stay on youtube lame ***.... ninjahood salute though, moms look pretty cool too
He is one of those silly little Kobe fans I was told.

I am stil trying to find out which one.

Last edited:
Sum wrong with this dude.
laugh.gif

LOL at his moms pointing with her lips.

I like Ninjahood and all but It's hard to take dude seriously when he putting himself out there like this... Choking his mom out her own apartment with floor-to-ceiling shoe boxes at the age of 30 and trying to give economic advice to others.

oh he trucking?? how he find time to buy shoes crazy.... but franalation forreal look like some downsyndrome kid that turned into a hypebeast... lmfao i remember when i first seen him tight jeans and all that.... before everyone knew what a hypebeast was

Cant see the vid. I'm pretty sure this will be locked before I get off of work.

:smh: @ Sprint failing me at a crucial time.

That's it.

If this cat fits the demo of what's on here, I'm kicking myself for debating with anybody on Nike Talk.

I knew something was up when I saw this...

..this may be my last post on this site.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Ninjahood can't be 30. He graduated HS in 2003. I graduated HS in '99 and I'm 31. Some people just don't pay attention to detail here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom