Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja, you my dude and all, and I know it's your personal style, but why do your hats always fit so damn big.

:smh:

I don't think you can make that claim.
really? 

i dont see anyone else on here being asked to be interviewed, or their names brought up so often..

you also dont see this dude taking pics of himself and trying to showoff to all the weirdos on here..

hes a hood dude and is keepin it hood alot of yall wouldnt be able to relate tho..:smokin

OK I see what you sayin.

That edit was crucial...

To each his own, but I couldn't stay with my parents right now, unless I absolutely had to.

"Hey baby, come to the crib. My moms is asleep"

Can't do. Won't do it.

0.jpg

People really hate Franalations for no reason. The kid is doing what everyone in the wdywt threads, the shoe threads, and the Internet do: post pics of his kicks, he just happens to be loaded and it started the hate train.
kid just buys stuff cuz of the name or cuz of yeezus..he also rocks leggings..
mean.gif

Moms confirmed everything I already thought about Edwin, my dude is selfish beyond belief, she's obviously unhappy, but like any Hispanic mom, specially a Dominican one, she will let this fool run rampant ad not give him an ultimatum...she's the voice of reason telling dude everything we have told him here ad he still doesn't get it...whatever....you should be ashamed making videos, exploiting your living situation, knowing you make enough money to change it, son YOU make enough money to give your Moms a bigger space, she's obviously crammed up in that apt ad you are not making it better...whatever happen to children growing up an taking care of their parents.

You keep thinking you doing it big by not having debt and bragging about the money good, but obviously only concern with what makes you happy and not what will put a smile on mammas face, I take it you are an only child, so I'm I and I could never see myself putting the most important woman in my life through that struggle...at least not at this age, this behavior would be acceptable from a 20 years old, MAYBE.

kid just buys stuff cuz of the name or cuz of yeezus..he also rocks leggings..
mean.gif

lol dude is a hypebeast... yall remember that pic of the hypebeast template where they  had a dude with like words on it ... this who it remind me of.. but dude is lame as ****, bet he gets no yambs... and how he get so many views smh he sound retarted

Moms confirmed everything I already thought about Edwin, my dude is selfish beyond belief, she's obviously unhappy, but like any Hispanic mom, specially a Dominican one, she will let this fool run rampant ad not give him an ultimatum...she's the voice of reason telling dude everything we have told him here ad he still doesn't get it...whatever....you should be ashamed making videos, exploiting your living situation, knowing you make enough money to change it, son YOU make enough money to give your Moms a bigger space, she's obviously crammed up in that apt ad you are not making it better...whatever happen to children growing up an taking care of their parents.
You keep thinking you doing it big by not having debt and bragging about the money good, but obviously only concern with what makes you happy and not what will put a smile on mammas face, I take it you are an only child, so I'm I and I could never see myself putting the most important woman in my life through that struggle...at least not at this age, this behavior would be acceptable from a 20 years old, MAYBE.
UH OH

Props for being true to yourself and not being ashamed of who you are. It's a beautiful thing to see someone just do them in a society inhabited by followers.
Yup!
Let the man do him, it's cool joking around but man a lot of you guys seem serious about it

UH OH
The steezy and ninja saga continues

nerd.gif

*waits for ninjas response*

Last edited:
People really hate Franalations for no reason. The kid is doing what everyone in the wdywt threads, the shoe threads, and the Internet do: post pics of his kicks, he just happens to be loaded and it started the hate train.
I can't respect anyone that wears a size 7. has a size 7 collection. I'm pretty sure his collection is bought with his parents money. i'd put ninjahood above franalations if that is the case.

im out

To my understanding Franalations was victim of medical malpractice and got a pretty good payout when he was a baby, now he's set and has money to blow...oh well....can't say I wouldn't do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom