Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moms confirmed everything I already thought about Edwin, my dude is selfish beyond belief, she's obviously unhappy, but like any Hispanic mom, specially a Dominican one, she will let this fool run rampant ad not give him an ultimatum...she's the voice of reason telling dude everything we have told him here ad he still doesn't get it...whatever....you should be ashamed making videos, exploiting your living situation, knowing you make enough money to change it, son YOU make enough money to give your Moms a bigger space, she's obviously crammed up in that apt ad you are not making it better...whatever happen to children growing up an taking care of their parents.

You keep thinking you doing it big by not having debt and bragging about the money good, but obviously only concern with what makes you happy and not what will put a smile on mammas face, I take it you are an only child, so I'm I and I could never see myself putting the most important woman in my life through that struggle...at least not at this age, this behavior would be acceptable from a 20 years old, MAYBE.

/thread

Steezy your mother was on welfare and had a ebt card....and living in the projects of the bronx..

and you in the dressing better thread/high end designer thread...wearing louis vuitton sunglasses and louis vuitton sneakers..

Pot meet kettle. You are no one to talk.

What are you doing for your mother?

I don't even know why ya fueling this me vs ninja crap, I'm just stating my opinion, can't really say I have anything against him and I've said it before he seems really cool actually, but as far as the way he leads his life and his way if thinking are complete polar opposites of mine, funny it seems like we grew up in a similar way and are about the same age, seems like he's also a single child from a single first generation immigrant mom from NY, so I can relate in someway, just feel bad for him moms though :frown:

This is like a public execution.

None of this is any good, but you....just.....cant.....turn...away.

:smh:

Steezy your mother was on welfare and had a ebt card....and living in the projects of the bronx..

and you in the dressing better thread/high end designer thread...wearing louis vuitton sunglasses and louis vuitton sneakers..

Pot meet kettle. You are no one to talk.

What are you doing for your mother?

Lmao....troll I've been on my own for about 8 years, supporting myself and my wife, paying my moms insurance since I independized myself month to month even though I don't live with her, bought her a brand new Scion back in 09 fully paid or, she no longer lives in the PJ's, owns a 2 bedroom apt and is just for her...[humble braxton]yup I still get to floss in my 700$ shoes, go on 10k vacations, save money, have my own business and 2 regular jobs, haven't own a used car in about 6 years and both me and my moms own apt[/humble braxton]....stay in your lane.

This dude is just waitting for his moms to drop dead so he can take that ****** rent controled apt im disgusted.

LMAO!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

When you mother says the apartment is too damn small.. then damn.. lol LOCO VENDE ESO MALDITO TENIS

To my understanding Franalations was victim of medical malpractice and got a pretty good payout when he was a baby, now he's set and has money to blow...oh well....can't say I wouldn't do the same.
that dont mean ****... doctors ****** my mom over and we aint get paid... its always about the race homie

Lmao....troll I've been on my own for about 8 years, supporting myself and my wife, paying my moms insurance since I independized myself month to month even though I don't live with her, bought her a brand new Scion back in 09 fully paid or, she no longer lives in the PJ's, owns a 2 bedroom apt and is just for her...[humble braxton]yup I still get to floss in my 700$ shoes, go on 10k vacations, save money, have my own business and 2 regular jobs, haven't own a used car in about 6 years and both me and my moms own apt[/humble braxton]....stay in your lane.

Yo, on the real..........clap for this man.

How can you speak negatively on Ninjahood or his mother..

Ninjahood never been on welfare/public assistance

Nor has his mother..

on the other hand you Steezy....I think your mother owes me money back...with interest....

Where is the Thank you for me? This the thanks I get.

When i was working a portion of my check was going to your mother.

Steezy i remember you in a thread saying you would exchange the food stamps from your mother and give her cash.

Oh the irony....don't be so judgemental. One who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

At least his mother aint a welfare queen.
This is not even trolling anymore, thats just utter disrespect.

Grow up.

What's that smell

View media item 158748

Last edited:
I am not being disrespectful. It's called reality check. ``In the city of the blind, the man with one eye is king``

How can you be so judgemental and harsh on Ninja..

but you arose from the projects, and needed public assistance and welfare for you and your family..

anyone see the irony in that?

don't throw punches and jabs if you got a glass jaw, homey

Last edited:
How can you speak negatively on Ninjahood or his mother..

Ninjahood never been on welfare/public assistance

Nor has his mother..

on the other hand you Steezy....I think your mother owes me money back...with interest....

Where is the Thank you for me? This the thanks I get.

When i was working a portion of my check was going to your mother.

Steezy i remember you in a thread saying you would exchange the food stamps from your mother and give her cash.

Oh the irony....don't be so judgemental. One who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

At least his mother aint a welfare queen.

bruh didnt u just state that u got kicked out of your crib at 16????

what did u do?

your PARENTS probably wished they couldve aborted you instead.

AND YOU STILL AINT POST YOUR DAMB WHIP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom