Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying...

you have this holier than thou attitude

"I care about my mother."

"Ninjahood you are using your mother"

"What are you doing for your mother"

Causing all this drama. Speaking from your high horse.

Simply...I would not be purchasing LV Kicks and LV Sunglasses and buying my wife Louboutin red bottoms...if my mother was on welfare in the projects.

Buying Red bottom and LV kicks and sunglasses...but you mother collects food stamps and in public housing?

h00d rich

Says the person who's parents kicked him out before he was even legal to drink....

My moms is good, she's disabled and qualifies for all the help she gets, I built my own nest and take care of mines and should my miter ever really need my help 100% she knows I got her, till then stay put and see what I cop next :wink:

be my dressing better SS and lemme get your blk/pink YZY 1s :D

Last edited:
came back and this thread jumped 10 pages :x
cliffs anybody :nerd:

Last edited:
because dude is probably a self-loathing minority who projects his own inferiority about is life and identity onto more pronounced members of this site.
internet anonymity can be a bish
this is real life entertaining...

please do not lock. I want to see this play out...

maybach... Real question doe... What's your situation in life now? No flame...

just wondering how stable you are? I can't judge cuz I only make $40k, just starting out grad school, and have a motorcycle that won't start. ... :lol:

curious on your situation cuz you seem really livid about the situation..

because dude is probably a self-loathing minority who projects his own inferiority about is life and identity onto more pronounced members of this site.
internet anonymity can be a bish

just wondering how stable you are? I can't judge cuz I only make $40k, just starting out grad school, and have a motorcycle that won't start. ... :lol:

congrats on grad school man!

i finish in may and i'm currently procrastinating on phd applications.

only an educated man as your self can lay claim to da TAY.

RESPECT good sir!

He's anonymous to this board, has a lot to say about everyone else but is smart enough not to disclose a damb thing about himself, managed to ignore 20 Something pages in car thread of dudes asking him to state and prove what he drives, trolling at its finest...

As a matter of fact:

shout to

ksteezy

ninja

stillin

iyen

jpeg

rusty

henzo

jmadidas

dirty

meth

and the rest of the nt fambs

Moms confirmed everything I already thought about Edwin, my dude is selfish beyond belief, she's obviously unhappy, but like any Hispanic mom, specially a Dominican one, she will let this fool run rampant ad not give him an ultimatum...she's the voice of reason telling dude everything we have told him here ad he still doesn't get it...whatever....you should be ashamed making videos, exploiting your living situation, knowing you make enough money to change it, son YOU make enough money to give your Moms a bigger space, she's obviously crammed up in that apt ad you are not making it better...whatever happen to children growing up an taking care of their parents.
You keep thinking you doing it big by not having debt and bragging about the money good, but obviously only concern with what makes you happy and not what will put a smile on mammas face, I take it you are an only child, so I'm I and I could never see myself putting the most important woman in my life through that struggle...at least not at this age, this behavior would be acceptable from a 20 years old, MAYBE.
how about you respect his situation as you would want someone to respect your mothers situation.

you don't even know dude...but are being so judgemental.

Moms confirmed everything I already thought about Edwin, my dude is selfish beyond belief, she's obviously unhappy, but like any Hispanic mom, specially a Dominican one, she will let this fool run rampant ad not give him an ultimatum...she's the voice of reason telling dude everything we have told him here ad he still doesn't get it...whatever....you should be ashamed making videos, exploiting your living situation, knowing you make enough money to change it, son YOU make enough money to give your Moms a bigger space, she's obviously crammed up in that apt ad you are not making it better...whatever happen to children growing up an taking care of their parents.

You keep thinking you doing it big by not having debt and bragging about the money good, but obviously only concern with what makes you happy and not what will put a smile on mammas face, I take it you are an only child, so I'm I and I could never see myself putting the most important woman in my life through that struggle...at least not at this age, this behavior would be acceptable from a 20 years old, MAYBE.

how about you respect his situation as you would want someone to respect your mothers situation.

I see he's transformed his E-persona.

I guess faux-alpha and e-thuggery didnt fit the bill.

he's going the more elite intellectual Anton route

40k is a LOT better than many people I know....lol.
Congrats on grad school.

The ramifications of this video could be similar to the ramifications that Ninja's boy Romney faced with the 47% video

The thing about life, doe...there really is no RIGHT way to live.

The only "right" way to live is whatever way makes you happy.

This.

I'm only on page 6, but Al Audi you're looking like a straight female so far.

I just reinstated the obvious which we can see from that video....me sayig his moms is unhappy and he comes off selfish whn moms asked him to stop filling up her crib with shoes is disrespecting his situation?...I merely discussin a video he put out there himself....and you are reaching....show me where I disrespected moms?...or even mentione ANYTHING about public assistance?

guess ya couldn't wait till i debut it huh?
laugh.gif

editing came out cool, it was a favor for some lovely grad students that needed a subject to video short on,

i guess my legend preceded me because they hit me up at right here and i agreed, seeing as it was a good cause

and da continuation of someone's education.

what you see there is 100% real talk, no phoney gimmicks, no frontin, etc. im glad this video shines a light into my

dominican heritage NT likes to mangle, and my dear mom dukes, im da only person she's got and vice versa.

its sad to see k-steezy throwing shots at someone who basically shares da same hispanic immigrant background as he does

but yet thinks im some how "selfish"? lemme tell you something break it down for you real quick mr. columbian,

my mother been in this apartment since i was born in 1983 and at da time married to my father, i am their only child. they went thru a rough patch

and he split when i was 4 years old, ever since then my mother made sure since she was raising me by myself that i grow up to

be da best person i can be.

i couple of years later when i was 6 my father caught a fed case, and instead of my mother dropping that dude and finding someone else

(she had every right to since she was still young) she made sure i went to see my dad at least 3 times a month in a federal prison for 12 years,

because she ALWAYS wanted to make sure i knew who my dad was, learn from his mistakes from da streets, and gain wisdom from having a father

figure....

fast forward 11 years and my pop is scheduled to be released early from da feds because of good behavior, but because he was merely obtained residency

and not his citizenship, ICE was already processing his deportation papers, i cried a lil because in da back of my head i thought me and him would be able

to catchup on da years where he lost seeing me grow from a adolescent to a young man, and salvage da lost childhood i never had with my pops.

i was 17 when my pops finally came out da bing, he told my mother to follow him back to DR and leave to NYC. my mother considered it since she

missed my father and asked me "Edwin tu cres que te puede quedas solo aqui?" (you think you can stay here in NYC by yourself?) and instead of

being a *** hole and lying or thinking i could take on more then i could because of foolish pride i told her da truth "no mami no puedo, no se que voy haces

sin ti" (no ma i can't, i dunno what id do without you) so she told my father that she couldn't leave me behind just yet because i wasn't ready, so i could've

gotten my apt by myself years ago but i declined because A. even though i was already working and finishing up highschool, i can't cook, and frankly

i'd miss my moms dearly because i dont have brothers or sisters, so i would've been here lonely.

what my mom did is told me "edwin cuando tu tas ma viejo and tenga mas responsibilita estoy vas haces tuyo" (Edwin your older and you can handle

da extra responsibility this apt will be yours)

eventually my mom will go back to DR and once again re-unite with my pops, or at least to re-kindle what they had since they

have grown apart as da years gone by and i wanna give that to my moms.

like i said in previous thread, a cat like me knows exactly what i got going on for myself, i dont owe money, i dont have kids, i aint married, i have money just

chilling because as much money ya think i spend i got cake for rainy days, i got cake to eventually take out my jesus, i got cake to get da RIGHT car

i want, all while not having to sacrifice who i am, and what i wanna do in da process.

and k-steezy, for da record b, my mom always tells other elder hispanics about me and is so proud of me because i turned out smart, in school, working,

and da most proudest thing she says is "Edwin tu NUNCA te bebites un biberon regalao" (Edwin you NEVER drank a free baby bottle) there's a certain

amount of PRIDE of never living off da government. so you can talk "down" to me, but guess what duke? i never lived off da government, never begged

for anything, even spent a SINGLE food stamp, because my moms taught me da value of HARD WORK.

every piece of nike rubber, jordan stitch, mitchell and ness jersey, new era fitted was gotten with da sweat of my palms, so da next time you wanna talk

about selfish, think about EVERYTIME you asked your mother for a pair of kicks while she was taking government money to just keep da lights on

and put food on your plate. ite b?

hmph.

Last edited:
guess ya couldn't wait till i debut it huh? :lol:

editing came out cool, it was a favor for some lovely grad students that needed a subject to video short on,

i guess my legend preceded me because they hit me up at right here and i agreed, seeing as it was a good cause

and da continuation of someone's education.

what you see there is 100% real talk, no phoney gimmicks, no frontin, etc. im glad this video shines a light into my

dominican heritage NT likes to mangle, and my dear mom dukes, im da only person she's got and vice versa.

its sad to see k-steezy throwing shots at someone who basically shares da same hispanic immigrant background as he does

but yet thinks im some how "selfish"? lemme tell you something break it down for you real quick mr. columbian,

my mother been in this apartment since i was born in 1983 and at da time married to my father, i am their only child. they went thru a rough patch

and he split when i was 4 years old, ever since then my mother made sure since she was raising me by myself that i grow up to

be da best person i can be.

i couple of years later when i was 6 my father caught a fed case, and instead of my mother dropping that dude and finding someone else

(she had every right to since she was still young) she made sure i went to see my dad at least 3 times a month in a federal prison for 12 years,

because she ALWAYS wanted to make sure i knew who my dad was, learn from his mistakes from da streets, and gain wisdom from having a father

figure....

fast forward 11 years and my pop is scheduled to be released early from da feds because of good behavior, but because he was merely obtained residency

and not his citizenship, ICE was already processing his deportation papers, i cried a lil because in da back of my head i thought me and him would be able

to catchup on da years where he lost seeing me grow from a adolescent to a young man, and salvage da lost childhood i never had with my pops.

i was 17 when my pops finally came out da bing, he told my mother to follow him back to DR and leave to NYC. my mother considered it since she

missed my father and asked me "Edwin tu cres que te puede quedas solo aqui?" (you think you can stay here in NYC by yourself?) and instead of

being a *** hole and lying or thinking i could take on more then i could because of foolish pride i told her da truth "no mami no puedo, no se que voy haces

sin ti" (no ma i can't, i dunno what id do without you) so she told my father that she couldn't leave me behind just yet because i wasn't ready, so i couldn't

gotten my apt by myself years ago but i declined because A. even though i was already working and finishing up highschool, i can't cook, and frankily

i'd miss my moms dearly because i dont have brothers or sisters, so i would've been here lonely.

what my mom did is told me "edwin cuando tu tas ma viejo and tenga mas responsibilita estoy vas haces tuyo" (Edwin your older and you can handle

da extra responsiblity this apt will be your)

like i said in previous thread, a cat like me knows exactly what i got going on for myself, i dont owe money, i dont have kids, i aint married, i have money just

chilling because as much money ya think i spend i got cake for rainy days, i got cake to eventually take out my jesus, i got cake to get da RIGHT car

i want, all while not having to sacrifice who i am, and what i wanna do in da process.

and k-steezy, for da record b, my mom always tells other elder hispanics about me and is so proud of me because i turned out smart, in school, working,

and da most proudest thing she says is "Edwin tu NUNCA te bebites un biberon regalao" (Edwin you NEVER drank a free baby bottle) there's a certain

amount of PRIDE of never living off da govenment. so you can talk "down" to me, but guess what duke? i never lived off da government, never begged

for anything, even spent a SINGLE food stamp, because my moms taught me da value of HARD WORK.

every piece of nike rubber, jordan stitch, mitchell and ness jersey, new era fitted was gotten with da sweat of my palms, so da next time you wanna talk

about selfish, think about EVERYTIME you asked your mother for a pair of kicks while she was taking government money to just keep da lights on

and put food on your plate. ite b?

hmph.

repped.

read da whole thing fambs.

thanks for opening up a bit.

you and steez have shared personal experiences so yall got the right to talk.

SMH at trolls flapping their e-gums but wont share a damb thing about themselves.

EDIT:

i couldnt help but see your wall of text and reminisce on your ninjahood sized pics during da ezboard days.

lmao that 56k warning in thread titles

respect

Last edited:
Repped, That's some real ***** **** ninja. Don't know you like that, but I respect you working for what you own. As a fellow hard worker I commend you.....

There are lot of gavels here on NT. Glad ninjahood spoke his piece. Def repped him for that. I don't get why people feel the need to show off what they have on the internet anyway. What does it accomplish?

Last edited:
Ninjahood dad is the Dominican Big Meech?
eek.gif

``Papi on the block``

I'm not saying 1 bad thing about dude. Imma leave him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom