Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess ya couldn't wait till i debut it huh? :lol:

editing came out cool, it was a favor for some lovely grad students that needed a subject to video short on,

i guess my legend preceded me because they hit me up at right here and i agreed, seeing as it was a good cause

and da continuation of someone's education.

what you see there is 100% real talk, no phoney gimmicks, no frontin, etc. im glad this video shines a light into my

dominican heritage NT likes to mangle, and my dear mom dukes, im da only person she's got and vice versa.

its sad to see k-steezy throwing shots at someone who basically shares da same hispanic immigrant background as he does

but yet thinks im some how "selfish"? lemme tell you something break it down for you real quick mr. columbian,

my mother been in this apartment since i was born in 1983 and at da time married to my father, i am their only child. they went thru a rough patch

and he split when i was 4 years old, ever since then my mother made sure since she was raising me by myself that i grow up to

be da best person i can be.

i couple of years later when i was 6 my father caught a fed case, and instead of my mother dropping that dude and finding someone else

(she had every right to since she was still young) she made sure i went to see my dad at least 3 times a month in a federal prison for 12 years,

because she ALWAYS wanted to make sure i knew who my dad was, learn from his mistakes from da streets, and gain wisdom from having a father

figure....

fast forward 11 years and my pop is scheduled to be released early from da feds because of good behavior, but because he was merely obtained residency

and not his citizenship, ICE was already processing his deportation papers, i cried a lil because in da back of my head i thought me and him would be able

to catchup on da years where he lost seeing me grow from a adolescent to a young man, and salvage da lost childhood i never had with my pops.

i was 17 when my pops finally came out da bing, he told my mother to follow him back to DR and leave to NYC. my mother considered it since she

missed my father and asked me "Edwin tu cres que te puede quedas solo aqui?" (you think you can stay here in NYC by yourself?) and instead of

being a *** hole and lying or thinking i could take on more then i could because of foolish pride i told her da truth "no mami no puedo, no se que voy haces

sin ti" (no ma i can't, i dunno what id do without you) so she told my father that she couldn't leave me behind just yet because i wasn't ready, so i couldn't

gotten my apt by myself years ago but i declined because A. even though i was already working and finishing up highschool, i can't cook, and frankily

i'd miss my moms dearly because i dont have brothers or sisters, so i would've been here lonely.

what my mom did is told me "edwin cuando tu tas ma viejo and tenga mas responsibilita estoy vas haces tuyo" (Edwin your older and you can handle

da extra responsiblity this apt will be your)

like i said in previous thread, a cat like me knows exactly what i got going on for myself, i dont owe money, i dont have kids, i aint married, i have money just

chilling because as much money ya think i spend i got cake for rainy days, i got cake to eventually take out my jesus, i got cake to get da RIGHT car

i want, all while not having to sacrifice who i am, and what i wanna do in da process.

and k-steezy, for da record b, my mom always tells other elder hispanics about me and is so proud of me because i turned out smart, in school, working,

and da most proudest thing she says is "Edwin tu NUNCA te bebites un biberon regalao" (Edwin you NEVER drank a free baby bottle) there's a certain

amount of PRIDE of never living off da govenment. so you can talk "down" to me, but guess what duke? i never lived off da government, never begged

for anything, even spent a SINGLE food stamp, because my moms taught me da value of HARD WORK.

every piece of nike rubber, jordan stitch, mitchell and ness jersey, new era fitted was gotten with da sweat of my palms, so da next time you wanna talk

about selfish, think about EVERYTIME you asked your mother for a pair of kicks while she was taking government money to just keep da lights on

and put food on your plate. ite b?

hmph.

Bruh...that's the whole thing though...you seem proud if what you've achieved...which is what exactly?....I'm not taking shots because somehow someway I always felt like I could Relate to you and many other cats that been through a similar struggle, seeing this video kind of struck a nerve because its obvious you are making your moms life uncomfortable, fam she doesn't look happy at all, is trying to kick some grown sense into you, telling you to get a car and telling you to at the very least not buy any more shoes, "este apartamento Es muy pequeno para todo esos zapatos" yet you still disobey her and do what makes YOU happy!...we all know to any Hispanic mom rasing a boy in the hood dolo, all it takes is for you to graduate high school and not deal drugs and you are already a succes in their eyes, we both know our bar for success in our parents eyes where we are from is set so much lower, difference is that we should know better and set that bar higher, instead it seems you are content with her standard of success and seem afraid to set your own....I want to say I'm not taking shots at you fam....I swear I'm telling you the things I should be telling some of my childhood friends who unfortunately think exactly like you, except you at least were smart enough not to knock up some hoodbooger....kudos to that.

As far as me being 18 and harassing my moms for every pair of 12's that dropped while I was on Medicaid and buying lunch with food stamps, I'm guilty of it, can't eem deny that, but I was 18...the hell did I know, I just wanted to be that fly kid in high school....glad I grew out of that and can make much more logical decisions and perhaps I still want to be "that fly dude" now, but I do it at my own expense, my own money...without sacrificing anything or anyone for my luxuries

ninja came back with an honest rebuttal with minimum shots. I respect that.

That's a big reason why I find this dude to be cool. Always keeps his calm and never goes of on some e-thuggery, can tell he a down to earth young man, just has his priorities bent all sort of backwards.

because dude is probably a self-loathing minority who projects his own inferiority about is life and identity onto more pronounced members of this site.
internet anonymity can be a bish

Oh, so this is all based on your made up hypothetical scenarios? I stand corrected.

So u live with ur moms Cuz u love her I get that and I will do the samething but bruh atleast get a bigger living space where u and ur moms is comfy. I mean I an saying that cuz she said it's too crowded in that apartment

because dude is probably a self-loathing minority who projects his own inferiority about is life and identity onto more pronounced members of this site.
internet anonymity can be a bish

Oh, so this is all based on your made up hypothetical scenarios? I stand corrected.

no it's based on the assessment of is ignorant statements.

lol u acting like i really know the dude.

he's a troll the end.

I love this argument how buying a car is a bad investment, but says he can always get his money back by selling his sneakers. that said, i REALLY hope his sneaker collection is INSURED.

things that are worth that much (like jewelry) should be insured in some way (just to protect yourself) . . . then you can make it an investment.

If not, if he ever gets robbed, house burned down, house floods, he'll have NOTHING.

maybe he can rent a storage unit to store his sneakers?

Last edited:
I swear, topics like these are the reason ninjahood has as many reps as he does.
laugh.gif

The Heights keep on makin it....... NT keep on takin it
:lol:

How can you speak negatively on Ninjahood or his mother..

Ninjahood never been on welfare/public assistance

Nor has his mother..

on the other hand you Steezy....I think your mother owes me money back...with interest....

Where is the Thank you for me? This the thanks I get.

When i was working a portion of my check was going to your mother.

Steezy i remember you in a thread saying you would exchange the food stamps from your mother and give her cash.

Oh the irony....don't be so judgemental. One who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

At least his mother aint a welfare queen.

bruh didnt u just state that u got kicked out of your crib at 16????

what did u do?

your PARENTS probably wished they couldve aborted you instead.

AND YOU STILL AINT POST YOUR DAMB WHIP
this..

and steezy never came off as slandering, idk how that started..

Method Mom is proud.

:nerd:

Last edited:
One of the realest heart to heart moments in NT history.  Thanks for the honesty ksteezy and ninjahood.

This whole thread is ridiculous.

The need for attention is staggering.

Going at someone's relationship with their mom, with little to go on aside from her wishing he'd buy fewer shoes...really? All while big upping yourself and talking about being a grown man?

The irony. This thread haz it.

Can't wait to get home and read through this entire thread :lol:

Ditto to all these ninjahood threads tho, cot dammit its like 50/Game dissing each other, **** is mad old.

ninja and steezy's responses...

View media item 158870

There is no right or wrong between the 2 of them, they both live their own respected lives as they should and only they know what they want and how they want to live.

My only issue with Ninja was in the Evo thread were he tried to knock homies ride. Other than that Ninja seems like a down to earth dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom