Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much truth...

Back to OP I think interracial dating and relationships have increased over the past few years and gained more exposure especially with the help of celebrities like the Kardashian/ Jenners, Serena/ Reddit dude, Chrissy Teigen/John Legend, etc.
Right. Many of them are so quick to claim their “Spanish” side and denounce their African side, especially the ones that look African. It’s like if an African American dude claiming to be English because he speaks English. The colonized mind is something lol.

if you're hispanic/latino...its just what you are..period.

this Troll's argument is about as strong as yelling at a asian for claiming his Asianess and denyin they're African :lol:

Ninjahood has displayed this point for years. Stop arguring with him. Hes programmed.

Your a afro latino

i don't have african parents on either side.

afro-cuban is da only legitimate terminology what is in use in da latin word, and its derived from dance background...

ol girl is from Miami, so i can see how she thought she knew what she was talkin bout hanging around wit Cubans all day.

Aye bruh. Whatever you have to tell yourself. Its your business. The world you exist in allows you to behave how you do. Your a afro latino and thats facts. Its cool bro. Be like Amara and less like Sosa

Everyone should strive to be like Sammy, he took on sun induced hyper-pigmentation, and won the battle......

sammy-sosa-ftrjpg_9cb0vslhkiln10s7xblabl58z.jpg

sammy-sosa-skin-white-pink-bleach-plastic-surgery.jpg

He is now rocking a new remaster "Blanco y Blanco" colorway for his skin :smokin

afro-cuban is da only legitimate terminology what is in use in da latin word, and its derived from dance background...

ol girl is from Miami, so i can see how she thought she knew what she was talkin bout hanging around wit Cubans all day.
Your non African mother looks more African than my African American mother.

Like I said you not gonna change. You look more african than Tahiry and dascha and they call themsleves afro latino

How does ninjas non black mom look more Black than Steph Curry’s mom who is half black?

I never come at you like this, about this, but Ninja, what do you think police see if they were to pull you over?
Answer however you feel.

No disrespects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom