Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dr is the West Indies too?

geographically, not culturally.

The main event is the West Indian Day Parade, which attracts between one and three million participants.[1]The spectators and participators watch and follow the parade on its route along Eastern Parkway. Some of the Caribbean islands represented in the parade include Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, Barbados, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Saint Vincent and Grenada, along with some Afro-Panamanians. mainland Caribbean countries such as Guyana, Suriname, and Belize also participate as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Day_Carnival

"all muscle cars are sports cars, but not all sports cars are muscle cars."

It’s so funny how some Dominicans are so quick to claim being Spanish, but true Spaniards aint clamining Dominicans in Spain. You go to Spain and the people look nothing like the people who want to be Spanish so bad. Which is why they call y’al” “His” spanic. Basically Spain’s colonized slaves.

Does anyone know the difference between race and ethnicity?

He’s Dominican though.
I didnt ask what his nationality is.

It's a yes or no question.

You can't be a black latino if you're Dominican?

That's like saying somebody can't be white of they're South African.

It’s so funny how some Dominicans are so quick to claim being Spanish, but true Spaniards aint clamining Dominicans in Spain

Dominicans are latino, "spanish people" is slang, which your purposely conflating.

they know what your talking about, they just wanna be boneheaded.

meanwhile, wherever latinos occupy large populations, this stupid semantics play dry up quick (see da MLB)
What about so cal? Mexicans and Dominicans aren’t the same are they?

Damn now I gotta tell my my homies from the Bahamas, St. Kitts, Antigua, the Virgin Islands, Martinique, the ABC islands, Montserrat, Guadalupe, Anguilla, and many other islands, that they are not part of the West Indies because they are not listed in a Wiki for a parade.

Cold World :smh:

You’ve said you were Spanish many times on this site.

its slaaaaaaaaang for being latino/hispanic...you should know, blacks in NY label all Hispanic/latino "spanish people " "oh he Spanish" "oh he likes spanish girls" "im taking my girl to get her hair done wit da Spanish lady" etc. etc. etc.

its slaaaaaaaaang for being latino/hispanic...you should know, blacks in NY label all Hispanic/latino "spanish people " "oh he Spanish" "oh he likes spanish girls" "im taking my girl to get her hair done wit da Spanish lady" etc. etc. etc.
So you’re not Spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom