Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m black and i love my black women, but I’ve been winning with the latinas lately. With that said down in Charlotte it’s still kind of rare to see white/black couples in my age range.

My mixed homie be knocking down them white girls though, I also see more mixed chicks with white guys too.

Last but not least I’m friends with quite a few Asian girls and they love the brothers.

We really getting a DNA test for Ninja funded by da NT conglomerate?

Im down for this, that thread would be legendary.
When da European+Taino blood percentage comes back higher than the Sub Sabaran African.......

tc0b8768fc33a_5FqCQBx.gif

s0x0ty.jpg

We really getting a DNA test for Ninja funded by da NT conglomerate?

Im down for this, that thread would be legendary.
Thread already advanced to that? :lol: I really was gonna suggest he takes one since he's being so willfully ignorant about his ancestors.

I was shocked when I learned that cam'ron and juelz technically aren't black. Kevin gates too.
I honestly think Race is God's personal reality show/comedy. Like, I've given them all these resources yet they're caught up on something that they can't even control.

649E1B05-2E66-435A-B7F8-C0CEABB72092.jpeg
I was shocked when I learned that cam'ron and juelz technically aren't black. Kevin gates too.
I honestly think Race is God's personal reality show/comedy. Like, I've given them all these resources yet they're caught up on something that they can't even control.
Cam’s mom looks Black to me

Never seen his parents and yeah he looks 100% like his dad. Wow.

"pops had a choice: me or drugs, he chose angel dust" :smh:

Everyone should strive to be like Sammy, he took on sun induced hyper-pigmentation, and won the battle......

sammy-sosa-ftrjpg_9cb0vslhkiln10s7xblabl58z.jpg

sammy-sosa-skin-white-pink-bleach-plastic-surgery.jpg

He is now rocking a new remaster "Blanco y Blanco" colorway for his skin :smokin

Looks like he is on that glutathione regimen. Apparently, it cleanses your liver and the side effect is that it whitens your skin tone. So he cleans up his roided up liver and get becomes light skin. Score for Sosa I guess.

let me ask this was watching the movie Get Out a wake up call to people that interracial dating especially in since it is the Trump Era a sign that people should start dating their own again? White Men/White Women, Black Men/Black Women, etc.

Looks like he is on that glutathione regimen. Apparently, it cleanses your liver and the side effect is that it whitens your skin tone. So he cleans up his roided up liver and get becomes light skin. Score for Sosa I guess.

Thats a two run homer opposite field, no corked bat.

I see lots of interracial dating here in Austin. Mainly black dudes with white chicks.
Get on tinder and you'll see what's popping.

It gets on my nerves when woke people line umar Johnson swear that there's some deeper meaning when blacks date white people.

This. I'm black and my gf is white but it has nothing to do with either of us fetishising one another. I've known her since I was a kid even though we started dating just a few years ago. We were both raised close to one another and come from similar backgrounds.

I'm sure that there are black men who fetishize white woman and view them as a come up and some who date white women because they hate themselves, hate black women, want light skinned babies, etc. and that unfortunate. At the same time its not fair to the black men who date outside their race solely because that's who they love. People shouldn't draw assumptions on either side. Just because I date a white woman doesn't mean I hate myself or my mom or black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom