Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that Egyptians and other North Africans are in the white category

Fudging the numbers :smh:

I never come at you like this, about this, but Ninja, what do you think police see if they were to pull you over?
Answer however you feel.

they speak to me in Spanish, NYPD is majority minority....you know lasts names usually points you in da right direction.

33rd & 34th precinct are on 170th & 183rd streets respectively in Washington heights.

Phil Valentine (was on Hidden Colors 2), mentioned how "they" love to separate Egypt from Africa

they speak to me in Spanish, NYPD is majority minority....you know lasts names usually points you in da right direction.

33rd & 34th precinct are on 170th & 183rd streets respectively in Washington heights.
Got you.

I was moreso speaking on when they initially see you, before you show them ID

are you aware Dominicans dominate #'s on NYC?

are you aware that we have features that distinguishes us just from appearence?

da only analogy i can give you is how Asians can tell each other apart by nationality by comparing features.

i never get confused on da street, we're pretty entrenched.

da only analogy i can give you is how Asians can tell each other apart by nationality by comparing features.

it gets confusing between indians, pakis, banglas, and sri lankans

then sometimes the same between east azns and southeast azn

it’s easy for me to confuse some vietnamese between thai , indonesians, to some chinese vs japaneses vs korean

for me, main indicators would be language not necessarily features

Got you.

are you aware Dominicans dominate #'s on NYC?

are you aware that we have features that distinguishes us just from appearence?

i never get confused on da street, we're pretty entrenched.
Got you

Same way the other side comes with boneheaded arguments to downplay a point, this is how you guilty as the same.

The police will see you as a BLACK MAN. Accept it. Stop talking around the point.

I fully get where you coming from by not wanting to label yourself as black whatever and just going to Latino route.

But stop denying to yourself that to the white man, we all Black.

I didn’t read anything but yes from a purely speculation point of view I think it has.

Just got back from Cabo. It’s basically a place where western people go and hook up with other western people at the three big clubs. People don’t even try and pretend that they are interested in a different people or culture anymore. When I went ten years ago both the Mexican people and foreigners were mingling because it was exciting and interesting to both. Now the Mexicans don’t want anything to do with the Westerners and vice versa.

Sad new world we live in due to social media and the lack of mystery left in the world. People think they know everything know and don’t stray outside their comfort zone (race) with as much interest in the 90s/pre smart phone era.

fdhp3dg4ifm01.gif

When the mods send shots :lol:

Just saying those demanding he say he is black may not get the results you are hoping for. See lots of comments on here lately calling folks "half-breeds", what percentage African would it have to be for you to claim that individual is black, and not white, Indian, or hispanic?

Here is an excerpt of something interesting regarding testing in PR from SmithsonianMag.

Relegated to a footnote of history for 500 years, the Taíno came roaring back as front-page news in 2003, when Juan C. Martínez Cruzado, a biologist at the University of Puerto Rico, announced the results of an island-wide genetic study. Taking samples from 800 randomly selected subjects, Martínez reported that 61.1 percent of those surveyed had mitochondrial DNA of indigenous origin, indicating a persistence in the maternal line that surprised him and his fellow scientists. The same study revealed African markers in 26.4 percent of the population and 12.5 percent for those of European descent. The results encouraged a Taíno resurgence, with native groups urging Puerto Rican schools to take note of the indigenous contribution to Caribbean history, opposing construction on tribal sites and seeking federal recognition for the Taíno, with attendant benefits.

Way too many assumptions put forth regarding ancestry and the geographical origin of man.

DNA Tests for Jessica Alba and Adrienne Bailon had them coming out with mostly European Ancestry like anyone can't look at them and tell they're white. It should be the same case for Ninja and African Ancestry

Everyone should strive to be like Sammy, he took on sun induced hyper-pigmentation, and won the battle......

sammy-sosa-ftrjpg_9cb0vslhkiln10s7xblabl58z.jpg

sammy-sosa-skin-white-pink-bleach-plastic-surgery.jpg

He is now rocking a new remaster "Blanco y Blanco" colorway for his skin :smokin

Lmaooooo gross, looks like when Robin Williams dipped his face in that cream in Mrs. Doubtfire

Of course it is his personal decision whether he wants to do it or share any results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom