Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll date any chick regardless of what they look like as long as we click. Nowadays, I'm hesitant on white chicks cause of today's political climate

don't be. if she's genuine, and is fun to hang out with (and her politics don't align with w.e. you see on fox news for example lol) then go for it.

a good woman is a good woman, regardless of the shade, ya dig? i feel you on today's political climate but that just a matter of conversation. and haters gon hate. just do u.

I've heard black ppl need to take africanancestry test. Not ancestry alone. Plus they own the biological material you submit to them to help grow their database. But look at fb. No telling what they doing with that.

I understand where NH comes from because of west indian history. You have mixtures of indegenous black populations and Africans and Europeans. You had Taino, Carib and Arawak Indians largely dominating the area. These people lived lives surrounded by water and fishing. They travelled.
People who are brown/dark skinned that have a national identity honestly don't need to identify as black.

We only identify as black because we are labelled as such to the system to make it easier track and keep up with segments of the population. Beyond federaF statistics racial classifications hold no real weight or truth about a person's origins.

I know it sucks because when we get pulled over we all black but we are much more. Most of us just don't know.

Just think if you're a Nigerian coming to America. You're Nigerian American. Even black people call you African as oppose to calling you black. But you have a country of origin. So you're a Nigerian. You wouldn't understand being called black and it would be new.

Black is a stand in label for people who have had culture stripped from them systematically.

this is how I look at it

in America there are so many black men in jail its ridiculous...

if I see a black woman dating a white man I dont like it, but eehhhh. What I really hate is when they ONLY want to date white men exclusively. That **** really piss me off

When I see black men marrying white women that get me upset 100% no ifs ands or buts
What makes it worse is if a good sizeable amount of those black men were released retroactively over bull **** drug charges, most black women would not want to be in a relationship with an ex-con or felon.

Last edited:
I’m with you on this, it’s just that there’s enough people who do fetishize interracial dating like that, as they seem to be the most vocal ones. I have no problem with interracial dating at all, as I’ve done it myself, but what I can’t stand is the people that **** on their own race while propping up another. Those types of people are a cancer to society, and don’t truly love the person they’re dating, they just have so much hate for who they’re not with.
If you stay off the net and or stop hanging around clowns you won't see this bogus fetish business you speak of. I only hear such talk online. Offline most folks living their lives intra or interracial relationships. Lastly everybody dates somebody for some reason that usually isn't "love" at the begining so I don't know what "love" has to do with anything. We all selfish man.

What makes it worse is if a good sizeable amount if those black men were released retroactively over bull **** drug charges, most black women would not want to be in a relationship with an ex-con or felon.

Most women in general don't wanna be in a relationship with an ex con or felon.

Anytime that gets brought up I see their attitude do a 180, and I honestly can't say I blame them. I don't really be mentioning it unless they ask or I feel we getting serious.

If you stay off the net and or stop hanging around clowns you won't see this bogus fetish business you speak of. I only hear such talk online. Offline most folks living their lives intra or interracial relationships. Lastly everybody dates somebody for some reason that usually isn't "love" at the begining so I don't know what "love" has to do with anything. We all selfish man.

You sound lost. I bet all lives matter is in your vocab. Those weren’t online things I described, those are things that have been happening way before social media.

You sound lost. I bet all lives matter is in your vocab. Those weren’t online things I described, those are things that have been happening way before social media.
Your emotional pov of me is funny. You sound like a chick on some I don't think like you so insert stupid rationale. Nothing I posted is all lives matter but you're on your emotional flow so flow on young jawn. They are online things and or you run with lames your pick. Its funny folks online the only ones that ever seem to know folks on this wave but I've been around many people and never heard folks kicking this stuff in real life.

Nah plenty of fools on that stuff.

One dude tried to tell me white p don't stink.

:stoneface:

xxx-nikki-benz-star-defends-racist-adult-stars.png

Funny thing is when you know a broad funky as hell and then see her getting wifed up. Dudes are foul man.

Ive noticed black girls with white bfs are the ones that are the most vocal about we need to love and cherish our black men lol smh

this is how I look at it

in America there are so many black men in jail its ridiculous...

if I see a black woman dating a white man I dont like it, but eehhhh. What I really hate is when they ONLY want to date white men exclusively. That **** really piss me off

When I see black men marrying white women that get me upset 100% no ifs ands or buts

Lol @it upsetting you

I always though the "race doesnt matter. you love who you love. everyone is human" argument was invalid and it tries to simplify something complex as a scapegoat.

race matters, as for most people it determines our culture and personality.

To keep it 100, I could only see myself dating a black woman. Relationships are complicated enough without me having to explain my experience as a black man in this political climate.

Also, I ain't got the patience for nobody's racist *** Auntie/Uncle/Grandparent on holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom