Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latinos are inherently mixed, we dont have a caste system, we don't subscribe by da American concept of da one drop rule, we congregate based on culture & ethnicity.

im sorry that you grew up like that if that wasn't da case with you.
I give up. Imagine being this delusional.

Wish meth would ban you already. Tired of this low quality posting all the time.

i would say he's a black man who drives trucks, wears capris, and has no cuban around his neck.

i have no idea what afroninjatruck has said btw...i have him and the other WS blocked

Looting-Africas-Wealth-896x636.jpg

literally da first pic that comes up when you type "africans" on googles search engine.
Africans come in all types of skin colors bro. What are you talking about right now.

And I saw where you mentioned latinos are inherently mixed but newsflash most black ppl in the u.s. mainland are mixed. Nobody is special.

Do the DNA test and let's see what's really good

white people understand da distinction between African Americans/black people and latinos...as seen in Major League Baseball...dunno why you would assume otherwise.
White ppl invented that distinction for a specific purpose so yeah they should.

I never understood this argument but If I saw ninjahood kill someone and the police asked me to describe him I would not say he was black or African.
Only because he most likely wouldn't be wearing a dashiki and those uncle-who-barbecues sandals.

some bitter folks in here.

let us Latinos cook, and mind ya own business...ya don't want any part of da reggaeton thread (s) :lol:

A detailed description I would say he was a dark skinned Hispanic /Latino.

Dude is not black.

He speaks Spanish lol

No black person I know speaks spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom