Has interracial dating declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's the dumbest thing you've read on here if you've never read over your own posts on race before hitting 'post reply.'

why can't you and your ilk just respect da fact that us Latinos consider ourselves our own distinct group?

stop tryin to assimilate us into ya holy race war...we good watchin it from da sidelines with da asians, and arabs.

I’m with you on this, it’s just that there’s enough people who do fetishize interracial dating like that, as they seem to be the most vocal ones. I have no problem with interracial dating at all, as I’ve done it myself, but what I can’t stand is the people that **** on their own race while propping up another. Those types of people are a cancer to society, and don’t truly love the person they’re dating, they just have so much hate for who they’re not with.
Black women are allowed to do it with no pushback, but if black men do it we are all types of weak, self hating dudes that can HANDLE a real woman

why can't you and your ilk just respect da fact that us Latinos consider ourselves our own distinct group?

stop tryin to assimilate us into ya holy race war...we good watchin it from da sidelines with da asians, and arabs.
So me and my ilk as you put it are part of your us.

You don't speak for every Latino on NT bro.

I'm not on some self hate stuff.

Actually, na I was gonna let it go but
What do you mean by me and my ilk?
What do you mean when you group different races of ppl together by language and then accusing me of trying to "assimilate "us" into a "holy race war?"

Me and my "ilk" sounds crazy to me. To son up there that quoted me earlier and that was trying to stick up for you, how does that sound to you?

Da irony.
Da irony that you would feel so comfortable leeching off of black american culture while ****ting on black Americans is wild to me yet typical. And then mention assimilation.
Your self hate is based off of trying to assimilate into a group of ppl that will never truly **** with you. Ever.

I see you didn't touch the fulani comment I made earlier. You know what it is.

When our time comes and we get ours, stay being a lap dog to massa. You and every other leech.

Fyi I'm black and Latino but not mixed.

Oh.

Ninja, you just acknowledged you are triracial....and based on phenotype we can assume majority is possibly african.

says who? my mother's blood sisters...

FB_IMG_1523797435378.jpg

got da same mother & father.

at da end of da day, latinos dont Segregate by skin color... that's a American concept.

latinos are what we are.

We are what we are based off of the transatlantic slave trade, raping and pillaging and robbing and breaking of ppl. Oh and colonization.

Period.

Oh we posting family.
That's what we're doing today.

I'll put my family up against any one else's

acabals-family.jpg

You couldn't be more wrong.

you don't speak for me, my fam, or my folks b.

im da actual latino here, ya not gonna tell me or impose what we identify as based on how your personal politics play out in your head when im da one actually immersed in my culture.

I never understood this argument but If I saw ninjahood kill someone and the police asked me to describe him I would not say he was black or African.

I never understood this argument but If I saw ninjahood kill someone and the police asked me to describe him I would not say he was black or African.
i would.

what would you say?
what if they asked what color was his complexion?

and in this hypothetical situation you wouldn't have known ninjatruck or have seen him before
and you would be explaining this to white people

Stop being delusional. Nearly every race seperates by skin color.

Latinos are inherently mixed, we dont have a caste system, we don't subscribe by da American concept of da one drop rule, we congregate based on culture & ethnicity.

im sorry that you grew up like that if that wasn't da case with you.

i would.

what would you say?
what if they asked what color was his complexion?

and in this hypothetical situation you wouldn't have known ninjatruck or have seen him before
and you would be explaining this to white people

I would say he was Latino or Hispanic.

I would say he was Latino or Hispanic.
so if they ask about his complexion you would say he was latino...?

and from this hypothetical situation you have never known or met ninjahood before. so how would you know he's latino?

you would be explaining this to white people

white people understand da distinction between African Americans/black people and latinos...as seen in Major League Baseball...dunno why you would assume otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom