Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Damn, if so should've rocked him on the spot. That's intentionally trying to emasculate the man in front of his family.

I don't get the bleeping out the I'm sorry of their own shows. Why not jist have writers not write it in the scripts?

Having a meter counting how many times they have to bleep it just highlights how engrained their creators/showrinner/writers are to that over apologizing mentality.

If a male grab my **** it's going down on the spot. You can't be authentic if you giving out passes like this. He need to man up frfr

"It's going down on the spot"

He needs to MAN UP"

Lol. Man overt Masculinity is wild, man. It's a huge problem.

"It's going down on the spot"

He needs to MAN UP"

Lol. Man overt Masculinity is wild, man. It's a huge problem.

Ya but...
... would you have a problem with a woman macing a man who just lunged at her & grabbed her crotch?
Maybe you would think she was too extreme in that case?
A man simply has the power to defend & inflict damage without the use of weapons.
So "It's going down on the spot" may be within a debatable realm of responses.

Last couple comments i read in this thread are the exact reasons rapist and sexual assaulters can get away with their behavior. Its sad.

“He probably liked it.”

You serious bruh?

Ya but...
... would you have a problem with a woman macing a man who just lunged at her & grabbed her crotch?
Maybe you would think she was too extreme in that case?
A man simply has the power to defend & inflict damage without the use of weapons.
So "It's going down on the spot" may be within a debatable realm of responses.

I am not debating whether or not it would have been within the realm of responses, on the contrary it would.

However, what I'm saying is that, he isn't inherently less masculine and macho because he didn't act in that way, which is what this alludes to

You can't be authentic if you giving out passes like this. He need to man up frfr

Like, how you respond to something like that has nothing to do with what makes you a man (or a woman) and how those responses relate to the perception of a man and a woman goes a long way towards the thousands of undocumented sexual harassments and assaults that happen daily.

I am not debating whether or not it would have been within the realm of responses, on the contrary it would.

However, what I'm saying is that, he isn't inherently less masculine and macho because he didn't act in that way, which is what this alludes to

It's also true that we use violence as a means for conflict resolution too much - a different but not altogether separate issue from masculinity.

Nickelodeon ends decades-long relationship with creator Dan Schneider

480990981tm00232-nickelodeo.jpg

Dan Schneider's wildly successful run at Nickelodeon is over.

The network announced Tuesday that it has parted ways with the series creator after more than 20 years.

“Dan and his Schneider’s Bakery team have created a string of lasting, groundbreaking hits over the years including ‘iCarly,’ ‘Drake & Josh,’ ‘Victorious,’ ‘Kenan & Kel’ and the current No. 1 hit show on Nickelodeon, ‘Henry Danger,’” Nickelodeon said in a statement.

“We thank Dan and his Schneider’s Bakery producers, executives and social media team for their immeasurable contributions to Nickelodeon, and we wish them the best in their future endeavors. And Dan and Schneider’s Bakery are proud of the work they did together with Nickelodeon and will always remain big fans of the network.”

Schneider began his Nickelodeon career with “All That,” then moved on to create shows including “The Amanda Show,” “Kenan & Kel,” “What I Like About You” and “Zoey 101.”

His shows launched the careers of stars including Amanda Bynes, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Miranda Cosgrove, Jamie Lynn Spears, Kenan Thompson and Drake Bell.

Schneider’s career was also marred by widespread rumors of misconduct on set, which Deadline characterized as “a cloud of suspicion over the treatment of some younger stars on his shows.”

Link: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-relationship-dan-schneider-article-1.3897490

Dan was coming up eventually. Am I gonna have to re thread grave dig for my whole shpeal on Dan:rofl:

I still haven’t seen nickelodeon stars speak out and accuse him officially. The internet seems to think he banged all those kids though.

Dan was coming up eventually. Am I gonna have to re thread grave dig for my whole shpeal on Dan:rofl:

Easily one of the biggest open, never ending conspiracy theories on the net that's never been tangibly solved and it's partly due to the fact that he fits the old fat white pedo stereotype which makes it hilarious :lol: :lol:

I went through that entire thread and some of the things that Dan wrote in those nick scripts are wildddd. I'm the same age as Ariana Grande, Jamie Lynn, etc. I grew up on Saturday night teen nick, PCH, all that. That was my ****. It's crazy to look at now, in hindsight how flagrant some of those scenes were. Some of those scenes on sam and cat where they're essentially lezzing' out is crazy

Back
Top Bottom