Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Guccishades Guccishades frats and sororities are big in the black collegiate sector. Lots of prominent figures are members, and if used properly and wisely, it could land you connects. Basically an investment.

Not that I needed help, but it brings in da yambs bountifully.

Last edited:
Foh.

Guccishades Guccishades frats and sororities are big in the black collegiate sector. Lots of prominent figures are members, and if used properly and wisely, it could land you connects. Basically an investment.
That **** is like speaking Chinese to me, everything I do I do with no connects etc.
But hey if it works out for you that’s all that matters, I personally would never even join a organization like that if they paid me, not to mention if it was the other way around :lol:

I feel you, it's not necessary and it's definitely not for everybody. But can be beneficial.
Yea of course, I’m not gonna call you lame for spending a rack on that membership (I done spent $500+ on a t shirt and buy bape shirts weekly :lol:) but it baffles me. Is what it is, if it benefitted you that’s all that matters. If you threw a G in the garbage oh well **** happens :rofl:

A t-shirt lol. Yeah we definitely see things differently then fam. There are several fraternity members on nt they might chime in.

Foh.

Not that I needed help, but it brings in da yambs bountifully.

Connects like for a career or jobs?

Did it help you and your situation?

Do you still keep in contact with any of them?

Is that life like what I see in movies with just partying and smashing hot girls :lol:

Well at least you got a lot of yambs out of it so win win :pimp:

Connects like for a career or jobs?

Did it help you and your situation?

Do you still keep in contact with any of them?

Is that life like what I see in movies with just partying and smashing hot girls :lol:

Well at least you got a lot of yambs out of it so win win :pimp:

If you play your cards right it can help you post grad. I was recruited by a D9 frat and rushed an IFC house, but it wasn't for me. If you were a sucker before you got your letters, you'll just be a sucker with one. Membership dues isn't paying for friends.

Lol I won’t go call him all that but come on, id rather be initiated like how gangs do it then put up a G, and it don’t matter how much bread I got it’s the principle
Dont frats (and sororities) make pledges do a whole bunch of demeaning gay and slave **** as initiation as well?

Word to the most recent episode of Atlanta.

Last edited:
Dont frats (and sororities) make pledges so a whole bunch of demeaning gay and slave **** as initiation as well?

It's not supposed to happen at all but it will continue happening until the end of time because it's so ingrained in the culture and tradition. People are going to jail and getting kicked out if they get caught hazing.

You're def seen as an 'outsider' if you don't do the stuff though because the members feel like you didn't earn it. The tasks vary by organization /campus. It's a bizarre psychological and social paradigm that I don't fully understand.

The Netflix movie The Burning Sands is A VERY accurate depiction of what it's like.

Dont frats (and sororities) make pledges do a whole bunch of demeaning gay and slave **** as initiation as well?

thats what im saying
these ****** bout that broomstick and remote control cars in they *** hole life?

Yea forgot about that
Not only do you gotta do some next level ****, you also gotta put up a stack? :lol: :lol:

Homie droppin 500+ shirts.
Homie droppin a stack on a frat membership.

Point is not to worry about another mans check.

Soro, frat, country club, women's group, gang same **** different bowl... one might think of "the sneaker line loop" as a the same. Its not always what you know but who you know and if you know me then you're that much better off in life :nthat:

******** Cheerleaders Describe Topless Photo Shoots and an Uneasy Night Out
merlin_137567406_717760b3-5fee-42d8-8b02-596a067bbac1-master768.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/sports/********-cheerleaders-nfl.html

Back
Top Bottom