Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Morgan, nooooooo!!! If even one of those chicks is half white they gonna send his *** up the river :smh:

I mean he needs to be called out, you can't do that ****, stop. The way it plays out though his career is over, which is an overreaction.

nah, morgan was wrong for what he did. dont care how "famous" he is, he can't get a pass for his actions

Yeah we could all get got, we didn't know any better and it's what we saw. That's why I think this movement is important to improve relations and explain the boundaries. But i'm not tryna lose my job because I got a boner when dubbing as a youth or aggressive hollerin. I dislike folks putting everything into a "rape culture" bucket.

Isn't it somewhat expected that any man over the age of 40 could have SOMEBODY come out and make claims?

Hell, any of us could. We grew up in an era where we put our hard joints on girls butts as a signal to say, "Lets dance."

I still act like that sometimes. I’ll be at Spearmint Rhino trying to get my hand in the cookie jars.

Isn't it somewhat expected that any man over the age of 40 could have SOMEBODY come out and make claims?

Hell, any of us could. We grew up in an era where we put our hard joints on girls butts as a signal to say, "Lets dance."

Except Morgan was doing this at the workplace

yeah but most of us aren't well off nor famous to be tarnished like these celebrities, in other words, if we do that, it won't have the platform to make an example out of.

Yeah we could all get got, we didn't know any better and it's what we saw. That's why I think this movement is important to improve relations and explain the boundaries. But i'm not tryna lose my job because I got a boner when dubbing as a youth or aggressive hollerin. I dislike folks putting everything into a "rape culture" bucket.

Well said!

he had a couple of strange stories in the 2000's...he was "supposedly" riding around with his side piece when he crashed the car and paralyzed his hand...
U already know what was going on
In the car
And why he crashed
I was barely able to drive in my younger days
While getting some knowledge
I couldn’t even imagine how tough it would be at his age

tenor.gif

yeah but most of us aren't well off nor famous to be tarnished like these celebrities, in other words, if we do that, it won't have the platform to make an example out of.
No, I am saying if we WERE we all could easily be taken down

From what I've just read Morgan Freeman is just a dirty old perv like many old men.

Aint much wrong with that. He ain't sexually abuse or rape anybody. He just needs to be told chill. Just a little too overly friendly with some women.

Y'all had me scared for a second.

I guess none of that was evwr really acceptable.

The era of "dubs" is long gone b.

No, I am saying if we WERE we all could easily be taken down
Depending on what you did it doesn't make it right though.

So the notion that "we all could just as easily be taken down" does not matter.

No reason to try to normalize this.

Back
Top Bottom