Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/07/terry-crews-case-against-agent-adam-venit-rejected/

Terry Crews Sexual Assault Case against WME Agent Adam Venit Rejected (UPDATE)
EXCLUSIVE
0307-terry-crews-adam-venit-tmz-getty-4.jpg

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

4:35 PM PT -- The D.A.'s Office tells TMZ the case didn't rise to felony level because Venit did not make contact with Terry's skin when he allegedly grabbed his genitals, and also because Venit didn't restrain Terry.

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

Terry Crews' criminal complaint against William Morris Endeavor agent Adam Venit has been rejected by both the L.A. County D.A. and the L.A. City Attorney ... TMZ has learned.

Crews filed a police report claiming sexual assault ... that Venit grabbed his genitals during a Hollywood party.

We've learned the D.A. rejected a felony filing and sent the case to the City Attorney, who concluded the case was barred by the statute of limitations. The incident occurred in February 2016 and the statute for a misdemeanor is 1 year.

It appears the D.A. rejected a felony filing because the alleged conduct did not rise to the level of a felony. If the D.A. felt it was felony conduct she could have filed the case because a felony would have been within the statute of limitations.

Crews has filed a civil lawsuit against Venit.

I mean considering what just happened in hindsight he should've just took the mini L and forgot about that interaction.

So let's ignore the fact that victims are often afraid to speak out because of people not believing them and turning against them. Get your rapist logic out of here . What's with these NYC bubble boys on this site condoning rapist behavior?,

If I did nothing and waited a year plus then yes I would take the L
And the goal post have moved.

Crews had good reason to think before the Meetoo movement that it might cost him his career to speak out.

Don't be a hypocrite and tell people to accept being sexually assaulted, when you would not accept it.

terry crews is in the next deadpool movie. hope he plays an important role.

This happened in '03 in Colorado too - different times. They would've thrown Kobe in jail for decades if there was sufficient evidence against him.

there was blood on his shirt of hers...

if you're keeping it a straight a buck, da general public (outside some angry feminists) has no appetite to high tech lynch Kobe or say R. Kelly because they're pop culture heroes...now i would watch their back if i was them as their pop relevancy wained and a random righteous indignation wave churns up in da future....

And the goal post have moved.

Crews had good reason to think before the Meetoo movement that it might cost him his career to speak out.

Don't be a hypocrite and tell people to accept being sexually assaulted, when you would not accept it.
Oh well it is what it is

If a male grab my **** it's going down on the spot. You can't be authentic if you giving out passes like this. He need to man up frfr

Back
Top Bottom